Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

I just got my phone back from the Hays Repair center today. I have a Vodafone branded one and I got them to update the firmware to R2V. I must say the phone feels better using it. Navigaton between the menu items is much faster the screen is definately better. I bluejacked two people with it today :laugh:.

I just got my phone back from the Hays Repair center today. I have a Vodafone branded one and I got them to update the firmware to R2V. I must say the phone feels better using it. Navigaton between the menu items is much faster the screen is definately better. I bluejacked two people with it today :laugh:.

R2V is the latest firmware update ... i take it this is available now in the Uk too ?

i'm probably going to buy a v710 in a day or two, whenever i can manage to get to verizon and had a few questions

i love how it has an sd card slot, now i can swap stuff between the cell and pda. what my question was though, can i take an mp3 (i know it would probably have to be downsampled a bit), place it on the sd card then to internal memory and set that as my ringtone? that would give me some endless and hilarious possibilities for ringtones :D

hmmm what else..

should i just ask for the firmware update right when i'm buying the phone, or would verizon reflash when they give you the phone?

AND (sorry if i'm bothering anyone)

does verizon do some sort of phone trade-in dealie? i have an LG-VX4500 (got it in march i think) and if i can trade that in to take off some of the price of the v710 that would kick some serious ass. $369 is a little steep for a phone but omg it looks so nice.

speaking of nice, i know people say picture quality is good and all, but i havent seen any pictures. i implore anyone to post some pics for me.

ok i'm done now.

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction to find some wallpapers for my K700i. Im after some pics of hot women. :p :blush: Or if someone could make me some in Photoshop. The size for the picture is 128x176. Thanks in Advance.

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction to find some wallpapers for my K700i. Im after some pics of hot women. :p :blush: Or if someone could make me some in Photoshop. The size for the picture is 128x176. Thanks in Advance.

I asume you know about mobile9.com

Its easy, Nothing. I did it a few times in town today with my mates phone. All you need to do is :

1) Create a new contact in your phonebook, With the name set as the message you want to send. The number can be any old crap.

2)Save the new contact in the phonebook if you havent already done so.

3)Go to the the phone book and look up the new contact you have created. Go to options then send via bluetooth (As if you were sending it as a business card). It will scan for all the devices in the area.

4)Select the one you want to bluejack and hey presto

Its easy, Nothing. I did it a few times in town today with my mates phone. All you need to do is :

1) Create a new contact in your phonebook, With the name set as the message you want to send. The number can be any old crap.

2)Save the new contact in the phonebook if you havent already done so.

3)Go to the the phone book and look up the new contact you have created. Go to options then send via bluetooth (As if you were sending it as a business card). It will scan for all the devices in the area.

4)Select the one you want to bluejack and hey presto

i love doing that! its so fun been doing it for just about a year now and it is v.enjoyable lol

I had a go in town the other day whilst I was outside the bank and there must have been a Bluetooth Printer inside the bank. I wonder if I sent a message to the printer, would it print out. That would be funny. You can have all sorts of fun sending messages to unsuspecting people and the watch when people look at there phone puzzled. Its amazing how many people have bluetooth wide open in public places such as the Cinema, Around town and in bars. Try sending a message to someone saying they have won a free drink of there choice just go to the bar to claim it. Or in the middle of a film send a message to someone saying that theres a call for them downstairs lol.

haha its so cool :D

I was in the restaurant with my family, and I'd told my little sister on the way there what BlueJacking was, and how to do it, so she said I should give it a go...

We were sitting around waiting to order, when I saw a girl behind my sister pull out a Nokia N-Gage - I instantly knew this would have bluetooth enabled by default - so I searched for it, and there it was.. named "Georgette" - obviously the little girl's name ;)

So I tapped into my address book, "Hello Georgette" and sent it off to her N-gage.

At this point both me and my sister were almost dying of anticipation to see if it had worked - low and behold, the girl turns to her mum, sounding rather panicked - "Mum i've just got this weird message on my phone, and I don't know who its from!!" then moments later all i heard was "bluetooth...... first name: hello, last name: georgette"

me and my sister found it VERY hard to contain ourselves from bursting out laughing - it friggin worked :D

And in the pub last nite i jacked 5 people - one phone was called Billy Joel! haha :D