NFL Discussion

how can you say the falcons cant pull off a comeback.. we just did it last week
What a great comeback against the Chargers :whistle:
we wont be able to pull one off like the rams did

Is that why you lost to Detroit? :unsure:

:laugh:

At least we didn't lose to a team who hadn't won on the road for 2 years :whistle:

584780016[/snapback]

they won a road game in week 1. and losing to the saints is still worse.

yeah, Warrick Dunn, TJ Duckett, Peerless Price, and Alge Crumpler arent recognizable. my bad. at what point does our record speak for itself? were going to kick KC's ass.

584774475[/snapback]

alright, ill be back sunday night to rub it in after we win.

:laugh: :laugh:

wow, we get no respect at all. we're 5-1. best rush defense in the league. 3rd best rushing offense. KC is 1-4 with no defense to speak of, and theyre still favored by 4 this week.

584774311[/snapback]

yeah, Warrick Dunn, TJ Duckett, Peerless Price, and Alge Crumpler arent recognizable. my bad. at what point does our record speak for itself? were going to kick KC's ass.

584774475[/snapback]

oh how I love to see the score... KC 56 Atl 10... HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA And Atlanta proves yet again it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling... watching the Eagles-Browns game.... Dawkins just did a costly penalty.... Browns have a chance to tie it.

wow, we get no respect at all. we're 5-1. best rush defense in the league. 3rd best rushing offense. KC is 1-4 with no defense to speak of, and theyre still favored by 4 this week.

:rofl:

:rofl: 5-1 fraud!! wow 56? for a number 3 rush defense? they just had 2 dudes run on them for 4 td's a piece. the one td they got was on a return. :laugh:

i really cant say much, the eagles barely beat cleveland. :unsure:

ok ok. i was wrong. that was absolutely pathetic. everyone but l3thal may flame away.. miami?

584799374[/snapback]

My condolences, but... 56 points? :omg: I may be wrong, but what team has allowed more points this season?

ok ok. i was wrong. that was absolutely pathetic. everyone but l3thal may flame away.. miami?

584799374[/snapback]

56 points to a 1-4 team? :unsure: :laugh:

Lets not forget Miami has the third best defense in the NFL, so I wasn't surprised they beat St. Louis :whistle:

My condolences, but... 56 points? :omg: I may be wrong, but what team has allowed more points this season?

584799403[/snapback]

nobody has. there was no excuse.

there was a lot of off the field distraction this week. Rod Coleman was involved in a 1-car wreck last weekend. Wednesday, Jim Mora got into it with a beat writer from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Rod Coleman then held his own press conference. both men were very elusive, and they lied about police involvement. it turns out he was drinking but passed a sobriety test. Basically big PR disaster in Atlanta all week. That kind of distraction along with injuries to 4 starters on defense is the only kind of explanation i can offer, but either way, that sucked. and weve got a tough game @ Denver next week.

"vick is the most overrated player in football"

584799519[/snapback]

I dont really know about that one but ... sucks they (Atlanta) allowed that many points (56) from the Kansas City Chiefs.

atlanta vs. denver tomorrow. both teams coming off tough losses.. atlanta got blown out by KC, and Denver lost on MNF to the Bengals. I dont have a lot of confidence, but i hope we can pull it out somehow. bye week in week 9, 6-2 would be amazing. 5-3 wouldnt be terrible though.

I also think Vick is the most overrated QB.... he should be a tailback more than a QB lol

584837313[/snapback]

our O-line isnt much to speak of, so he's had a lot of problems getting time to throw the ball, theyre saying on the message boards that mora may add shotgun to the playbook after the bye week, in hopes of giving him an extra second or so.. hopefully that helps.

T.O. plays Baltimore today.. thatll be interesting. ill be pulling for the ravens

T.O. plays Baltimore today.. thatll be interesting. ill be pulling for the ravens

584838707[/snapback]

Eagles just won :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

584838707[/snapback]

tough game but they pulled it off. gotta love t.o's little imitation on the TD. :rofl: