NFL Discussion

yeah really.. who saw that coming? not me..

btw, any chance of this thread becoming sticky?

584929101[/snapback]

i saw that coming! i went to purdue when brees was there, and have been preaching ever since that he will be the best qb to come out that year, better than weinke and vick.

i really do hate eli, but vick's ego is right up there with eli's, if not worse. vick proclaimed himself the best college football player ever...i mean come on...

Donovan McNabb is officially insane. Watching Monday Night Football almost made me cry because of all the talent that was making plays (mostly TO and McNabb). I think they're one of the greatest duos this year, if not the best.

TO had some funny dances too

584935702[/snapback]

He still hasn't done his attempt for Deion's high stepping. I'd love to see that one game. Its too bad he didn't do it for the Ravens game. :/

I didn't like TO due to his whining, but now I have respect for him. He has a unique dance for every touchdown. Maybe someone should make a video all of his dances in the past three years or so ;)

I didn't like TO due to his whining, but now I have respect for him.  He has a unique dance for every touchdown.  Maybe someone should make a video all of his dances in the past three years or so ;)

584935899[/snapback]

He has videos of all his TD's + Dances on his website (I think he put them there himself, LOL. And he frequents his messageboards, he's a pretty cool guy.)

1100665136103942907405.jpg

Oh man Eli Manning is starting against the Falcons and then the Eagles. This should be great. The Giants have the worst offensive line and they are playing against two teams who can really sack QBs. The Eagles are tied for first with Baltimore with pass rushing and the Falcons are second and the Giants have allowed 40 sacks, seven more then any other team.

Oh man Eli Manning is starting against the Falcons and then the Eagles.  This should be great.  The Giants have the worst offensive line and they are playing against two teams who can really sack QBs.  The Eagles are tied for first with Baltimore with pass rushing and the Falcons are second and the Giants have allowed 40 sacks, seven more then any other team.

584937976[/snapback]

Remember the hit on Eli during week 1? Priceless!

Remember the hit on Eli during week 1?  Priceless!

584938088[/snapback]

:rofl:

He has videos of all his TD's + Dances on his website (I think he put them there himself, LOL. And he frequents his messageboards, he's a pretty cool guy.)

they can only ignore us for so long.. 8-2 has to speak for itself after a while

but omg, could FOX have been any more biased toward the giants today? every time they got a first down joe buck went crazy.

but omg, could FOX have been any more biased toward the giants today? every time they got a first down joe buck went crazy.

584965128[/snapback]

He is a New Yorker. He's the commentator for the Mets.

they can only ignore us for so long.. 8-2 has to speak for itself after a while

584965128[/snapback]

It is a shame. The Falcons won the game, are second in the NFC and all the sports webpages are saying it was Eli Manning's game. Now we have to watch his one touchdown pass for the rest of the week. It wasn't even that great of a touchdown either.

It is a shame.  The Falcons won the game, are second in the NFC and all the sports webpages are saying it was Eli Manning's game.  Now we have to watch his one touchdown pass for the rest of the week.  It wasn't even that great of a touchdown either.

584965656[/snapback]

they can talk about eli all they want. we won. were 8-2. im cool with it. classy move by michael vick after the game when he went and talked to eli