NFL Discussion

Like McNabb said in one of the sports articles, he thought he was playing a video game. That did not seem like the Packers of the previous games. I did not think Westbrook would be as explosive as he was today. Whoever has him and McNabb on their fantasy teams must have recieved a crapload of points. Man I just wish we would win homefield advantage soon and be able to sit out all our starters.

Like McNabb said in one of the sports articles, he thought he was playing a video game.  That did not seem like the Packers of the previous games.  I did not think Westbrook would be as explosive as he was today.  Whoever has him and McNabb on their fantasy teams must have recieved a crapload of points.  Man I just wish we would win homefield advantage soon and be able to sit out all our starters.

585049291[/snapback]

lol...at my work fantasy football league, I have owens, McNabb and Westbrook.

lol...at my work fantasy football league, I have owens, McNabb and Westbrook.

585049690[/snapback]

Damn you! I am so stupid, I benched Larry Johnson this week and he was like #2 for running backs this week for points I think. No wonder why I lose.

That Sunday night game was a great game. The Steelers and Jags went at it. They was hitting like it was a playoff game. I be willing to bet that at least one of those hits makes the jacked up show.

:rofl:

From NFL.com:

The Giants not only haven't won since then, they've become downright unwatchable, hitting rock bottom with Sunday's 37-14 loss to Baltimore. Manning threw for 27 yards, had two interceptions, lost a fumble and pulled a Blutarsky -- achieving a passer rating of 0.0.

0.0 passer rating?! Quaterback of the future my @ss. The Giants might as well start me as their quaterback.

Edited by jmole

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eli Manning = teh REAL suck?b>

I love it. I am so giddy I can't stand it. Warner looks like Joe Montana now!:D:D

I just think it is hilarious that every team who plays the Giants always want to rip off Eli's head. You know the players will not admit it in public, but deep down inside they just want to level Eli more then any other opposing QB. Out of the games that the Giants have, the defenses of Pittsburg and probably Dallas are going to make life a little tough for him.

[quote name='BOOGSoftball?' date='Dec 13 2004, 13:46:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:

Eli Manning teh REAL suck?

I love it.  I am so giddy I can't stand it.  Warner looks like Joe Montana now!&nb:D; :D

585093818[/snapback]

Some years ago Warnes was really looking like Montana.

Im sad about him, his future in the NFL was more than brillian:( :(

He and Terrel Davis will always be in my hearth

,Dec 13 2004, 17:48]Some years ago Warnes was really looking like Montana.

Im sad about him, his future in the NFL was more than brilliant.  :(

He and Terrel Davis will always be in my hearth

585094834[/snapback]

I think Warner still has it, he just needs a better team and needs to get in rhythm. That and he needs a new wife. The Giants were in playoff contention with him at the helm, but when they put the man-child in that ship quickly sank. He is a lot better QB then most teams have right now that so many of them could use him as their starter. Dallas, Redskins, Dolphins, 49ers etc. just to name a few.

Oh, I should clarify, I in no means think Warner is done. I have HUGE respect for the guy. I am just saying how the Gints screwed themselves when they weren't happy with the 5-3 record Warner led them to, so they figured they needed to bench him for the overrated, and truly poor QB-skilled hands of Eli Manning.

I just have to laugh at how pathetic this team is. Course....being a Cowboy fan may have something to do with it.....being how I have always respected Philly and Washington...never the Gints....so bear with my bias. :D

[quote name='BOOGSoftball?' date='Dec 13 2004, 14:46:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:laugh:h:

Eli Manning teh REAL suck?

I love it.  I am so giddy I can't stand it.  Warner looks like Joe Montana now!&nb:D; :D

585093818[/snapback]

:rofl:  I saw today that he has one of the lowest quarterback ratings in like 10 or 20 years  :wacko:  :laugh:

585095329[/snapback]

Do you know where you saw that? :D

I hope his career is a total flop. :laugh:

Tradition states that good QB's have very bad rookie years, but Eli is just far from that. He threw up two bagels vs. the Ravens. All we can expect is a negative rating against the Steelers.

Tradition states that good QB's have very bad rookie years, but Eli is just far from that.  He threw up two bagels vs. the Ravens.  All we can expect is a negative rating against the Steelers.

585097176[/snapback]

So what can we expect from Big Ben? ;)