He got some skills! WOW!

Too bad the vid is increased 1.5x in speed. I dunno how to slow it down to original speed tho.. :/

Either way, he has some mad skills.

The video isn't increased to 1.5x speed. Stepmania has an option to play songs at 1.5x rate, that is what the video refers to. If you watch the refresh rate on the monitor, it stays at one static speed. And the text at the beginning on Stepmania matches times with mine, so the video isn't sped up at all.

The speed of the video is the actual speed he plays at. I've seen people do this before, my boss can play stepmania just about as good as the guy on the video. It's not a great accomplishment, as this really wouldn't help them do anything with their lives. They just play too much stepmania. I use to be like this, but I wasn't as good as this guy. :rofl: :laugh: :)

whenever there is something awesome someone immediatley says it's a cheat if they cant' do it themselves :p

There are alot of pro's and game fanatics out there

BUT it does seem a bit sped up.

I play these dancing games like crazy and I try to show off as much as possible in Trocadero.

These games have a trick to them.

You lose points IF you miss a hit, but if you hit an EXTRA key it doesn't penalize you.

These games ALWAYS include a star type game that seems impossible, i'd like to see him do it on a mat though :p

Could be legit, could be a never miss cheat, as we cant possibly (well, I cant, not enough time on my hands) tell whether his fingers are hitting the same keys as there are on the screen.

Meh, who cares, it looks cool :)

I don't know this game. What's the purpose? I just saw his hands all over the keyboard like a maniac.

To make people think they have skill at pressing 4 keys at the right time to the beat of some usually horrid song.