Swear words

Question

Hi all,

I'm currently setting up a forum and I need to set the censored word lists. Has anyone got, or know where i can find, a list of swear words and their censored versions?

I'm very innocent and don't know many swear words :D Actually I dont have time to think of all of them.

Pete

13 answers to this question

Hi all,

I'm currently setting up a forum and I need to set the censored word lists. Has anyone got, or know where i can find, a list of swear words and their censored versions?

I'm very innocent and don't know many swear words  :D Actually I dont have time to think of all of them.

Pete

584603261[/snapback]

Can you post the file again i need one for ipb. Thanks :)

i know this is old but i know pretty much all of them

u should censor:

-######

-bitch

-######

-whoreson

-****er

-######

-****ing

-****head

thats about it

Edit: oh, i see most has been taken care of

Only 1 word that should be banned and it begins with 'c'; ends with 't' and is 4 letters in length.

The 'n' word also, such as the 'h' word which are to cause racial abuse should also be banned.

There you go 3 more to add.

######

LOL at the WannaMod. You're reporting a dude with one post.

I don't report to get revenge on people - it's just annoying when people start replying to old threads that no longer serve any purpose. The intent of the report is just to get the thread closed. I would have reported it without posting, but I had already posted before I realized how old the thread was, and edited my post accordingly.