Definitive Best Browser Engine

Which is the best browser engine ever made?  

2,407 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best browser engine ever made?

• IE
    • Opera
    • Gecko (mozilla)
    • KHTML

hey,

Cast your vote on the best browser engine. I personally like Opera (a great UI, tons of cool features like mouse gestures, fast and secure browser), but I'm still a fanboy of IE.

EDIT: Thought of editing my post to look more mature..

Best Regards,

Hani

Edited by Hani

stupid ****en thread been done to death here noobie  go to bed

Shut up?

If a thread has been done already, just don't post in it. It will die off quicker if elitist bitches like you didn't come in posting useless crap & flaming people.

Back on topic, Firefox. (Y)

Stupid post!

Asking for the best Browser, then only list 3 choices... :crazy:

My favorite are not on the list.

Its Mozilla Firefox, but Safari and Camino are great browsers as well. (Y)

Worst Thread Ever.

This has been done so many times and this is the worst one yet since u only gave 3 poll choices there is like 9 diff browsers across many different platforms... why do people not use the search button!!

FireFox-- It has more options then ANY other browser. Heck if it doesn't do what you want ask someone NICELY and they will probably make an extension that will do it. So Far I've not had that happen to me. I Just look around a little and find an extension to do everything I want.. and some things I never would have thought I would want. Next I want a FireFox designed vehicle!! :D

there is not such thing as a "best brower". although there is such a thing as a "best browser for you/me". for me, it is of course IE. I like it because it is basic, does what i want it to do, and doesnt get spyware or virii.

firefox may be good for some of you, but please stop trying to force your views and philosophies down everyone's throats.

STV