Nvidia presentations leak

Did you ever come to think that ATI never bashed Nvidia because, in the process they would have two choices:

1.) Embarass themselves by revealing the true facts (how nvidia produces all around better cards) and how each card in each class performs better than ati cards alike.

2.) Get caught in a lie by making up some bogus benchmark charts like in the slides above. jerry did you make those slides all by yourself ? If not i highly doubt anyone of any stature at NV had knowledge of this unprofessional presentation nor do i believe the exaggerated 'facts' stated within.

I personally have had many different ATI and NV cards, and from my experiences i've always seen better performance from nv, and their drivers have always been much more stable (on many different hardware configurations). I have a 9600xt and let me tell you since the day it was installed i've never seen windows xp glitch out and crash so much. If you like solid vivid smooth graphics go nvidia, you like pixelated, slow and possibly an unstable gaming experience, chose ATI. Go ahead flame me, but your really just flaming yourself because you know im right :)

Lastly, the idiots marketing the product and the techies actually designing the hardware, and software are two different groups of people. Also keep in mind that within these groups of 'marketeers', many ideas and approaches are considered, used and or thrown out. This could have been one nvidia employees attempt at a presentation for it's stock holders, but then later dismissed? Theres a million and one scenarios, and besides this is a so called LEAKED presentation, never was it intended to outreach anyone OBVIOUSLY. Fake, premature or just decided against. You decide what YOU want to believe. Don't let one person ruin it for everyone, get it?

For the two choices that you listed for ATi:

1.) In the past 2-3 years, ATi's cards were clear cut top performers. They could have done the same back then but they didnt (barring one). The real issue is that Nvidia's such presentations show up every now and then whether their cards are good or not, they just want to spread thier propaganda.

2.) Take a look in the other thread, this has been proved to be from Nvidia. Confirmed. :rolleyes: Please dont continue to make a fool of yourself now.

Besides this is a so called LEAKED presentation, never was it intended to outreach anyone OBVIOUSLY.

It was sent out not "leaked" in the real sense which makes Nvidia's move even more pathetic.

Fake, premature or just decided against. You decide what YOU want to believe.

Keep going ... :D

As i said before, Nvidia consists of more than one person. Im sure people at ATI and NV alike have passion for their work and overall products. What this comes down to is the propoganda played by both sides. It's like sex on tv, whatever makes it sell, whatever convinces the consumer. Sad, but true. A smart person unlike most of us would ignore any of this and base his or her final decision upon first hand experience. In my final conclusion, i have chosen what is to me the best value and what fits my needs best. You know where im going with that :) Who knows what each company's next marketing scheme will be, could be dirty ya never know. I would expect to see more professional gestures by BOTH companys in the future. Imagine how ****ty both company's would be without eachother? Competition brings out the best, as far as im concerned this only gives ATI a better opportunity show us what they are worth.

Who knows what each company's next marketing scheme will be, could be dirty ya never know. I would expect to see more professional gestures by BOTH companys in the future. Imagine how ****ty both company's would be without eachother? Competition brings out the best, as far as im concerned this only gives ATI a better opportunity show us what they are worth.

Nice way to wriggle out of your last argument. :rolleyes:

As i said before, Nvidia consists of more than one person. Im sure people at ATI and NV alike have passion for their work and overall products.

I dont see such presentations leak out from ATi more often, why is that ? Or is it because the guys are Nvidia are 13 year olds ?

In my final conclusion, i have chosen what is to me the best value and what fits my needs best. You know where im going with that :)

Nobody here in this thread is interested what you or I buy. So repeating it has no effect on the topic in question. ;)

I would expect to see more professional gestures by BOTH companys in the future.

I expected that in the past, continue to expect it in the future. Nvidia has failed in the past and present, hopefully they will amend this in the future.

Competition brings out the best, as far as im concerned this only gives ATI a better opportunity show us what they are worth.

Competition brings out the best, but such dirty moves may or may not bring out similar dirty tricks from ATi. So by "show us what they are worth" do you mean a similar counter attack by ATi ? :rolleyes: :pinch:

Holy fanboy batman... I'm not even going to get started here. Though I will say one thing to irix:

"I have a 9600xt and let me tell you since the day it was installed i've never seen windows xp glitch out and crash so much."

I have a 9600XT also, and to me it is flawless. Did you send it in for an RMA as you obviously have a faulty card? Doubt it.

For the two choices that you listed for ATi:

1.) In the past 2-3 years, ATi's cards were clear cut top performers. They could have done the same back then but they didnt (barring one).

Now to throw a spanner in the works...

Have you ever heard of the "conspiracy theory" that the majority of the ATI vs NVIDIA debates that were big last year were started by NVIDIA/ATI employees discreetly hiding on major forums. (the big theories surrond www.guru3d.com's forums especially....considering the amount of driver testing those fellas end up doing compared to the amount of leaked drivers)

Heck, I think I can remember where it all started. Some a-hole on Gearbox's Halo forums who posted a fake news story that "Team DirectX had dropped NVIDIA from the DirectX 10 specifications". I remember everyone panicing, deciding they better buy an ATI if they wanted to use Windows Longhorn, and seeing the cheap price of the newly announced XT cards. I'd be willing to believe that this "newsposter" did work for one of the two companies.

Who knows...maybe someone here works for NVIDIA/ATI.... :ninja:

(looks at the 6 post n00bs who flame everything)

Now to throw a spanner in the works...

Have you ever heard of the "conspiracy theory" that the majority of the ATI vs NVIDIA debates that were big last year were started by NVIDIA/ATI employees discreetly hiding on major forums. (the big theories surrond www.guru3d.com's forums especially....considering the amount of driver testing those fellas end up doing compared to the amount of leaked drivers)

Heck, I think I can remember where it all started. Some a-hole on Gearbox's Halo forums who posted a fake news story that "Team DirectX had dropped NVIDIA from the DirectX 10 specifications". I remember everyone panicing, deciding they better buy an ATI if they wanted to use Windows Longhorn, and seeing the cheap price of the newly announced XT cards. I'd be willing to believe that this "newsposter" did work for one of the two companies.

Who knows...maybe someone here works for NVIDIA/ATI.... :ninja:

(looks at the 6 post n00bs who flame everything)

That might be possible, any open-minded person would agree. But the same applies to Nvidia as well. Since Nvidia supports PS3.0 and ATi does not, Nvidia employees could be spreading the word that PS3.0 is the next best thing or ATi will never support PS3.0 or future versions ... who knows we could have such people amongst ourselves.

If you like solid vivid smooth graphics go nvidia, you like pixelated, slow and possibly an unstable gaming experience, chose ATI. Go ahead flame me, but your really just flaming yourself because you know im right

Thanks for the laugh. :rofl: :laugh:

it's funny to see that they REALLY want to let you know that doom 3 Is faster on nvidia card ... it's sure it was developed for. :rolleyes:

they never talk about a game like HL2... now there ati will win.