Most Profound and Interesting Message abou Florida

The Pic will Explain it self

I read and understood it totally. All I am saying is we can make useless presumptions from anything. Texas which voted for Bush got NO hurricanes!!! OMG OMG ITs god's message :woot:

,Sep 25 2004, 20:14] I read and understood it totally. All I am saying is we can make useless presumptions from anything. Texas which voted for Bush got NO hurricanes!!! OMG OMG ITs god's message :woot:

OMG OMG, nor did colorado!

Lol how can they make a path showing witch counties were spared? These were damn hurricanes not precision tornados all the counties got hit by something.

I just want to say that this is by far one of the most stupid things I have ever seen ever proposed. Ever. And I don't remember Haiti voting for Bush, well maybe God just doesn't like people of color.

Hurricanes are not the will of God.

Edited by mAcOdIn

well if you notice most of the democratic counties are on the east side of the eye, which is the worse part. anyone?

but it kinda cool

Edited by Dallas

Stupid Stupid Stupid.

I survived Charley, Frances & Jeanne. Look closely, see Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Flager counties? Yeah, thats the actual path the eye took. I'm in seminole. Lame.

• 2 weeks later...
People are stupid.

584628955[/snapback]

You aren't kidding.

The dems dont have a candidate worth my fecal matter, so they drum up this crap.

Yeah, a huricanes path is precisely a thin line of destruction. How many miles wide was the damage from the eye? This isn't even Are 51 stuff it should be straight in the Jokes section.