SIGS ..Anyone Interested?

Question

SIGS

DOWNLOAD SIG PACK

PSD FILE

91 SIGS

FONT

README + License

Hi, recently ive been making some so call "SIGS" for my site and forums, and i was wondering if mabye i could share them with more people, bring them out to the neowin forums...

now what are sigs?

apple.gif

dog.gif

audio.gif

music.gif

beta.gif

and i got around 60 more

CHECK OUT THE SITE PAGE for my sigs :

SIGS

feel free to sample, make suggestions on new sigs, and use as many as u want :)

SIGS.zip

Edited by icloud

Some good sigs in there, I quite like a few of them. Are we allowed to copy these to our own webspace? (as I don't want to go stealing you bandwidth for my various forums)

No worries...making as many as you guys want on whatever topic you guys want

computers...products...people...sports...weird words...hobbies...ooo ill make a gmail sig...

anything goes...all requests taken...hopefully people start liking :$

i had made some requsts in the graphics request thread, and still i go unanswered. i just wont one with a 1992 cadillac eldoradowith my system specs on it thats all. i wish i knew photoshop better

ipod sig i can make and to answer...jeduik...yes your totally allowed to copy them onto your webspace...no worries...however...if you are copying alot of them for use on your own forums...i wouldnt mind some credit...just mention the source or whatever

how about this one? but with a diff background?

92eldo1.jpg

just enough to cover the size of my system specs sig right now i dont want it the size of the ones on that page you posted, just a regular sig with this dope ass ride in it

AWESOME GUYS...thanx for all the positive reviews and for actually beginning to use em :$

i take all requests...so if you got a sig u like, post here with your request with/without picture of choice, email me your idea to icloud@gmail.com or post on the cloud message forums on my site....

i update fridays usually with up to 20 sigs weekly

feel free to use them on your site, this site or anywhere else (if you posting alot of them or using the entire collection please give credit) but for simply the neowin forums or using on your sig, no worries

thanx again guys and keep requests and reviews coming

with regards to vice king - while not exactly a SIG signiture, because my sigs specified by their size, i can try to make something up for you soon or go to neorequest, they awesome with this kind of stuff

http://members.shaw.ca/Mensa/sigs.htm

sweet...great idea...and a doom 3 one interests me 2

(along with GTA san andreas (or enitre GTA set)

check for the half-life one on site in 4 hours...be heading off...but keep suggestions coming

and if any of you interest, i love word of mouth advertisement, i really want ot get these things "out there" so if you want feel free to mention the site, link people up and what not

thanx