[WIP] Infini8 - Beta reports and stuff

INFINI8 - MODERNAGE:

infini8_final_small.jpg

Two other caption bar version with normal shell style:

infini8_final1.jpg

Since the previous thread became too big, please post here your beta reports and I'll continue to update about the status here.

UPDATE: OCT 9 2004.

===========

Since a lot of people asked to be a beta tester it's been decided to make Infini8 Modern Age BETA available to the public.

Please keep reporting any bugs in this thread, hopefully with screenshots.

Download link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11272710/

Cheers.

Final release will go to Completed Styles as soon as any bugs are fixed and Trillian/Firefox/Winamp skins are done.

Edited by Boz

Since a lot of people asked to be a beta tester it's been decided to make Infini8 Modern Age BETA available to the public.

Please keep reporting any bugs in this thread, hopefully with screenshots.

Download link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11272710/

Cheers.

Final release will go to Completed Styles as soon as any bugs are fixed and Trillian/Firefox/Winamp skins are done.

Hmm, this is nice.

However, for Mincaption, i'd prefer it if you didn't keep the titlebar styles just give ti a the lighter blue bar, not the dark blue bit too. I only know 1 app that uses that image, and its approcket, and it doesn't look too nice wit hthe 'caption' buttons space there.

That is probably my only quarm. Its a superbly done 'OS Style' VS. Hoep you keep rolling em out :p

i found a bug yesterday acually it was with the compact startmenu, what happened was the icons were displaying their incorrect size, later i foundout that it was an issue with iconpackagerand style xp lol

Another bug.

Also, when mousing over the selected program in the taskbar, the mouseover is the normal state highlited, for consistancies sake, how about making a version of the selected taskbar button highlited.

I will most probably sound silly, but - how exactly do I apply shellstyle.dll? My explorer doesn't look like the one in the screenshot in page #1 (if there's one thing I have never done with applying themes, that's it).

BTW, when you have a group of windows in the startbar, and you click on the group, the text colour of the windows list is white (does this one really need a screenshot?)

i found a bug yesterday acually it was with the compact startmenu, what happened was the icons were displaying their incorrect size, later i foundout that it was an issue with iconpackagerand style xp lol

compact menu ? is there a compact menu option in this VS that im not aware of ;/ ?