[WIP] Infini8 - Beta reports and stuff

Great theme Boz. I'm not sure if this can be fixed but the text on the "New" right-click menu is hard to see when selected.

menu8.jpg

584713781[/snapback]

This is a bug of MS visual-style and appears always when the visual-style uses Flatmenus (=True).

i'm liking it so far. however, the start button does not lend itself to double height taskbars at all.

Perhaps you can make the start button just have the flag and box without the downward sloping gradient? Or at least provide the alternate graphic if people want to switch out the button.

This is a bug of MS visual-style and appears always when the visual-style uses Flatmenus (=True).

584718879[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :happy:

When using the wireless connections selector "view wireless networks" the buttons for "refresh network list" and the others along the side have a pink border around them. It is really ugly :)

ooh i love the titlebars! absolutely amazing... Beatiful color too (dunno of any vs like this...)

Just wondering, did you say you would make a thin taskbar ever? If no, please make one... I would be eternally grateful :)

When using the wireless connections selector "view wireless networks" the buttons for "refresh network list" and the others along the side  have a pink border around them.  It is really ugly :)

584722367[/snapback]

Avian, please supply the screenshot. Thanks.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.?:happy::

584721053[/snapback]

actually i cleared that up a few pages back..:DD

if u dont read the whole thread ur face will stick like that! my Mum used to say.

:pp

this theme is awesome. using RC2. i prefer it to RC3.

how do you get the the standard buttons toolbar to look like in the screenshot (forward, back, up, search, folders, views)?

thanks

I like this theme a lot. Its made into the 2nd week already. Says a lot coz I keep changing the theme pretty often. Probably won't make much of a difference to wait for the final release. Good work. :yes:

Can't seem to get the full them to work, only the VS works for me.

Followed the instructions, but when I try choosing any of the 3 theme via display propeties it gives this error.

"The theme could not load because one of the needed theme files could not be found. This can happen with themes that are not installed or authored correctly. You should verify that the wallpaper, screensaver, icons, sounds, and other files are in the correct locaton.

Theme: C:\WINDOWS\resources\Themes\Infin8 Release Candidate 2.Theme"

Am I doing something wrong here? :(

Any help would be most thankful.

Can't seem to get the full them to work, only the VS works for me.

Followed the instructions, but when I try choosing any of the 3 theme via display propeties it gives this error.

"The theme could not load because one of the needed theme files could not be found. This can happen with themes that are not installed or authored correctly. You should verify that the wallpaper, screensaver, icons, sounds, and other files are in the correct locaton.

Theme: C:\WINDOWS\resources\Themes\Infin8 Release Candidate 2.Theme"

Am I doing something wrong here? :(

Any help would be most thankful.

584785173[/snapback]

No you are not doing anything wrong. There was a glitch with paths in the themes, for some people it works, for other it doesn't. It's not a big problem though (it will be fixed in the final release) and you can do the same thing contained in the theme manually, here's how:

1. Display Properties>Desktop>Browse and locate the wallpaper in Windows>Resources>Themes>Any RC folder > Wallpaper and pick the one you prefer.

2. Control Panel>Mouse>Pointers> and replace the default ones you have there with files from Windows>Resources>Themes>Any RC folder>Cursors. You should be able to do it fairly quickly because the names in that folder correspond the names in the pointers list, just replace them and when you are done, click on Save As and that Pointer Theme to your liking.

The final release is on delay becuase there's a lot of client work that I need to deal with and still waiting on all possible glitch reports to cover as much as possible in the final.

Cheers.