[WIP] Infini8 - Beta reports and stuff

I've even modded the shellstyle a bit. I actually bothered to tweak a visual style on my own. Yes, it's THAT good. lol.

RC2 is my fav also. Try this theme with the "official Vista wallpaper" found in Jemaho's Aero 5203 package. Works like a charm. It's like being in some cool, tropical lagoon.

why doesn't the guy just release it officially? the guy's been active on the site for the past 2-3 months. he just decided to not look in his own WIP thread or post in there at all..

586364128[/snapback]

Well, working on a visual style and posting threads on Neowin are 2 different things..The project is not dead, but you have to understand that running 2 companies and having a crapload of things to do interfers with not so significant things like making a visual style. This was a pet project and will continue to be so. I will continue working on the whole pack whenever I get a chance but it's not one of the most important things in my life, although some people would like it to be. This style is pretty usable with few bugs here and there, but I have 2 more visual style that should come in a pack that I worked on too and this all requires at least a few hours a day, which, at this moment, I don't really have.

Cheers.

Well, working on a visual style and posting threads on Neowin are 2 different things..The project is not dead, but you have to understand that running 2 companies and having a crapload of things to do interfers with not so significant things like making a visual style. This was a pet project and will continue to be so. I will continue working on the whole pack whenever I get a chance but it's not one of the most important things in my life, although some people would like it to be. This style is pretty usable with few bugs here and there, but I have 2 more visual style that should come in a pack that I worked on too and this all requires at least a few hours a day, which, at this moment, I don't really have.

Cheers.

586380680[/snapback]

possibly allow people like the guy above "LTD" release their tweaked version? (if they want to that is)

Thanks Boz, you just do what you need to do! Business is business and it needs to get done!

As for my "tweak", it isn't much. All I did was change the shellstyle to a basic grey that matches the toolbar. That's it, nothing exciting. Just for my personal use.

As it stands right now, the theme is pretty much complete.

If someone else wants to work on it, I'll leave that to you and the interested party. I neither have the skill or time to do anything beyond my little "tweak."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was pausing the forums looking for a new theme and found this. I applied it and love it. Since the last update was on Oct. 9 of 04, is there any new updates to this wonderful theme that has most (if not all) bugs fixed and some other applications skinned to match this.

• 1 month later...