Dont know how to say this.

I dont know how to start this off but i think im going insane,

Recently I started a job where we are by a radio tower like 50 feet, Well when i come to work I get real bad headaches and back pains, tension, the whole nine yards, When i leave work and get around 1 mile away from the area all the weird pain stops, I tried to bring it up with my doctor but I didnt mention it to much cause people stare at you like O_O, Most people are like "If you cant see it, its not real", But this is driving me insane, I'm not sure if its the radio tower or maybe the computer stuff under the desk throwing off a low frenquency giving me these symptoms, I cant find no info on google or anywhere about this, maybe its cause i dont know how to explain it, so maybe some people here can help me figure out what this is and whats causing it.

Also what frenquencies are known to cause mental and pyschical issues ?

I've always been told that when you're around radio towers and power plants and stuff it's not uncommon to get headaches and stuff from that... my guess is it's the tower.

Yeah, I've heard that too, I'm going to flip out at this job soon, I got a appointment with back doctors and **** cause since i started my back pain and stuff has got ten times worse since ive been there

It's due to the positive Ion's in the air. Positive Ions are bad for you and can create pain and trigger emotions. They're often generated by electromagnetic devices (e.g: If you left a piece of solid, pure gold on top of a standard CRT TV - in two years time it would be completely lead). I'm not really sure about how it works.

Negative Ions are good for you and if you live near a beach, the sea breeze is usually filled with Negative Ions. Two years ago I purchased an Air Ionizer to remove the Negative Ions comming from my computer and monitor and works great :yes: I'd recommend an Air Ionizer to anyone. The only problem is converts Positive Ions (electrical waves) into dust, and it makes a lot of dust.

Aironic Pty Ltd

here is a picture of the signs on the tower thats by the building

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

I wish i could find a meter that detected harmful waves for cheap that i could test around this place with :\

umm, not from what i read, it mainly only gets bad at night, the building is made of metal so this building acts as a microwave pretty much

To act like a microwave the radio frequencies would have to be in the microwave band.

Yeah i emailed the owner of the antenna she told me they dont have to follow emission rules the carrier does which is sprint pcs i think, she gave me info on how to get the fcc to do a formal investigation, so they was nice about it and not blowing me off like most corporations would do.

My throughts are that your issue is not the tower but probably a reaction to a chemical in the building itself. Over time, moisture in the air can cause chemicals used in building construction to seep out of the material. Many people have reactions similar to yours. The tower on the other hand is a cell phone tower. Cellular emissions while potentially dangerous, are not enhanced by structures. Also, traveling a mile from the offending tower would put you in the proximity of another like-tower which would cause your symptoms to stay steady as opposed to lessening. My money would therefore be the out gassing of the building materials as the root cause.

Well, I did a cell phone safety report about 4 years ago and ran across this website. It has a few power gain/density graphs for analog and PCS systems so you can see where the power is concentrated on those types of antennas.

Read through all of the site as it provides information very pertinant to your situation. Specifically here is one of your questions being answered about RF energy below the antenna:

14D) Is it safe to live on the top floor of a building that has a cell phone or base station antenna on it?

In general this will not be a problem.

As can be seen from the antenna patterns shown in Q14C, neither high- or low-gain antennas radiate much energy straight down.

The roof of the building will absorb large amounts of the RF energy. Typically a roof would be expected to decrease signal strength by a factor of 5 to 10 (or more for a reinforced concrete or metal roof).

FCC will require RF evaluations of all but the most low-powered roof-top transmitters (see Q14 and note 11 and 19).

Even a worst-case calculation predicts that power density on the floor below an antenna will meet all current RF safety standards [55].

Actual measurements in top floor apartments and corridors confirm the power density will be far below all current RF safety standards [55].

Here is the link --> Clicky!

My throughts are that your issue is not the tower but probably a reaction to a chemical in the building itself.  Over time, moisture in the air can cause chemicals used in building construction to seep out of the material.  Many people have reactions similar to yours. The tower on the other hand is a cell phone tower. Cellular emissions while potentially dangerous, are not enhanced by structures.  Also, traveling a mile from the offending tower would put you in the proximity of another like-tower which would cause your symptoms to stay steady as opposed to lessening.  My money would therefore be the out gassing of the building materials as the root cause.

584734490[/snapback]

im not a mile from it, the tower is like 50 feet from the building lol