plz come to my page

Question

ps it's not done

and thay will be moving to a new server ok at nisa :pinch: :shifty:

ps :when i move it will be way better and then i will laugh at you :D :laugh:

Edited by iamcanadian

i dont like hitting the BACK button all the time  :pinch: .  I think you truly need a fixed set of navigation menu for appropriate pages.

thank you for being helpful un like you other idiots :rofl:

and again PS: IT'S NOT DONE

Fine, if you don't take kindly to design critique, perhaps talking about the content is ok??

Reviews:

desktop sidebar-desktop sidebar is a good side bar to make your computer look like longhorn or just to make it look cool. It automatically adds your pics from your my pictures file. It dose not take up system resources , and it shows you your system performance. You can see who is online in msn messenger, and you can choose digital or analog clock.

First of all, that's not a review. It's just telling me what the product does... And it uses no system resources at all? Amazing! Lastly, someone who read the review and loved the app has no idea where to get it from. :huh:

Someone can't take criticism well. Just one question. I know's its not done yet but exactly how done would you say it is?  :rolleyes:

10%

ps i can take crtiticism but thats not the point the point is to give help :rolleyes: