Formula One or CART?

CART is too... i dunno its hard to explain, i like it, dont get me wrong, im an F1 man though :) the only bad thing is that german keeps winning!!! as soon as Villenuve gets out of BAR and into a decent team i think its time for him to rape Schumacher :p

yup, F1 all the way... I have to disagree about the decent race thing. I admit that last race wasn't great, but most are. Forget Villenuve, he won't win again unless he moves to Renault, Montoya is the man to beat Schuey...

Agreed - Villeneuve NEEDS to go to a new team - maybe McLaren after they ditch Coulthard . . .

Montoya will be a force over the next few years, and God forbid that Schumacher take anything but 1st (AYE CHIAHUAH!)

CART is aeight, but they need to foster higher technology. CART needs a leader like Ecclestone has been for F1.

www.f1babes.com <-- the greatest thing bout F1

Lol Villneuve s*x, Montoya is the man to contend with Schuey, he's shown that he's got the fire and the pace.

/me feels sorry for Barrichello, i wanted him to win that race where he went right out in front.

I can't say much about CART, but i do know that NASCAR sux, highly interesting tracks :roll:

Originally posted by username

I will take nascar stock car over that polite openwheel racing anyday.

Oh suuuuuuuuuuure. It's sooooooooooo fun just watching cars turning left....

F1 rocks.

Airton Senna (still) rulez.

NASCAR is a dull sport, for idiots with no real driving talent.

The pit stops are unco-ordinated shambles, where as f1's are 8second long masterpieces of team work.

Actually I'll stop, you could go on all day. NASCAR is the perfect sport for americans, its simple, and big. Just like 'em :)

Edit: Forgot to say I love F1 :knocked:

Originally posted by mariusu

Formula 1 all the way!

montoya and raikkonen are the best for the future..coulthard is just bad, hakkinen pls come back!!!!

Someone who knows what he's talking about :)

EDIT: the montoya and raikonen part i mean

MH was a boring, characterless driver, who didnt really bring *anything* to F1, apart from give us all a good laugh that time he started crying.

He obviously cant cut it (anymore), and I am happy to bet a large sum of money that he wont return.

I can honsetly say I've never hated another driver, hate is a strong word, but MH really used to get on my nerves, and I'm certainly not alone. A good number of my close friends felt the same!

Montoya certainly shows promise, but I want to see the two schumachers fighting a little more. There is too much brotherly love there at the moment.

Coulthards head looks like its stored inside a cardboard box, and that makes me laff so much I've not noticed his driving ;) (j/k obviously..)

Originally posted by Jon

MH was a boring, characterless driver, who didnt really bring *anything* to F1, apart from give us all a good laugh that time he started crying.

He obviously cant cut it (anymore), and I am happy to bet a large sum of money that he wont return.

I can honsetly say I've never hated another driver, hate is a strong word, but MH really used to get on my nerves, and I'm certainly not alone. A good number of my close friends felt the same!

oh please...you're probably a fanatic schumacher fan...mika hakkinen was much better than schumacher, but you will probably won't accept that. he would have donne better but the whole team decided to back up coulthard, although coulthard is a bad driver and mh was 2 times champion.

what about schumachers false crying, his cheating and rules breaking. what about ferraris cheating! yeah, they're doing it a lot, but no one dares to say something against them. everytime they break a rule, the fia decides to alter that rule immediately in order to give ferrari and schumacher right. (just think about the gp in brasil, where schumacher was allowed to have more tire sets than normally is allowed to toher teams and drivers, just think about the penalty montoya got and schumacher not, when schumacher was responsible about the crash in the second race this year....and i can continue this list!)

Which all makes F1 interesting, and gives us something to talk about.

MH did nothing to talk about, he drove a fast car at an F1 level.

(and I'm a recovering Damon Hill fan :) )

Originally posted by Jon

YEH GO DAMON HILL

Originally posted by Jon

then you should know and hate schumacher...remember the crashes and the cheating against hill!

illegal stuff and favorising one team is not the way to make f1 more interesting than it is! it's really weird how schumacher and the ferrari are not quick enough in the trainings, but in the qualifying they rule (tey're the quickest even in the sectors where they were bad)

and he was champion 2 times!

Originally posted by qwaz

Damn.

Would love to have some of this discussion at my site.

You guys come and check it out, more than welcome to hang out there. :)

cool...i'll check it out!

there are some really cool f1-related threads! let's see how'S the opinion about this in there!

There are a few F1 threads in the F1 board...did you sign up?

You folks seem to know your racing, except for the idiot insulting Americans, and would be more than welcome to tell people how it is. :)

Originally posted by mariusu

it's really weird how schumacher and the ferrari are not quick enough in the trainings, but in the qualifying they rule (tey're the quickest even in the sectors where they were bad)

That's coz they sandbag, to hide their true potential. Now I'm not a Schumacher fan but I will admit that he brought a whole new level to the sport in both fitness and attention to detail...