[NFL] Philadelphia perfect! ... & alone in the NFC

They were bound to lose eventually and I expected them (Eagles) to lose this game ag after seeing them (Steelers) play against the Patriots.

584882036[/snapback]

Typo ... should say "They were bound to lose eventually and I expected them (Eagles) to lose this game against the Steelers after seeing them play against the Patriots."

I see a Steelers bandwagon in the distance ... but what's interesting, the Bandwagon is no regular bandwagon it looks sorta like a bus! :o :p :rofl:

Give it to the Steelers, they had a great game. It was just too bad that none of the Eagles showed up to play. It was bound to happen sooner or later, people have been predicting them to be 13-3 this year so they had to lose. At least look at the bright side, we lost it against a good team and at least it was not the Giants, Redskins, or Cowboys because that would be unbearable.

At least look at the bright side, we lost it against a good team and at least it was not the Giants, Redskins, or Cowboys because that would be unbearable.

584883130[/snapback]

Nice optimism. :)

To top it off, Roethlesberger is still undefeated in the NFL :o

584883543[/snapback]

That guy its going to be a Hall of Fame'er

Let's face it though, no one expected The Bus to run for over 150 yards.

584883570[/snapback]

You are right in that one, I mean, the main Bettis' characteristic is his strenght, but that part of him is not as great as it used to be, and of course he is not fast, so I just can assume that the Eagles defense was NONE this time

I saw a couple of his runs on ESPN Primetime, and man, he was just pulling defenders with him down the field. That guy is just incredible.

With a combo of Bettis/Staley, the Steelers can easily make it to the Superbowl.

You are right in that one, I mean, the main Bettis' characteristic is his strenght, but that part of him is not as great as it used to be, and of course he is not fast, so I just can assume that the Eagles defense was NONE this time

584883580[/snapback]

They also failed to realize that hes been rested, hes not started a game, or ran any amount of downs since last year. That helped alot too. When Bettis is healthy hes crazy strong.