1. 1. Do you smoke the Wacky weed?

• I smoke daily
    • I smoke occasionally
    • I have tried it
    • I have never tried it
    • You should be arrested!
    • What's wacky weed?
    • You should be arrested

I smoke everyday, it does not stop me running my own company, holding down a relationship, doing IT tech support, setting up servers and getting on with life.

p.s. I think I now know why there are so many idiots around here.

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, and mine is you are the idiot. Oh what an exiciting life you must lead...judging everyone who smokes the weed as an idiot only makes you ignorant and blind to the truth. :yes:

How many people end up in hospital on a friday and saturday night because of alchohol? How many are in there for weed?

Tried it back sometime ago lol... but now i have gotten normal :) None of that **** for me, not saying its bad, just i dont do it and never will again, although i did hear that it is more healthier then drinking alchohol

sorry i have a strong view of people who take drugs as second class human beings, and if you need something like that to have fun, or feel good generally you're scum.  many may argue it isn't all that bad but due to drugs my aunt was beaten by my uncle, who was shot with a crossbow by his dealer in hospital in london 1996, since then i hate drugs and anyone who takes them.

sorry i hate to sound like a nazi but after my experience with family and the problems it caused. i would never try or hang out with anyone into such things.

584731721[/snapback]

at what point did anyone here say "i smoke week so i can have fun, or feel good?"... i can have a right laugh without it, and generally my life cudnt get any better whether i smoke it or not, i just do it because i can, and it's another way to enjoy yourself and a great way of winding down after work.

and you might want to ask yourself why your uncle was shot!

i used to all the time (zero420 hint hint) but ive cut down to once in a while. now that i have a girlfriend a managment position at a nationaly renowned store. gotta stay sharp, clean and clear minded. dont get me wrong i love the stuff. i just dont got the time for it anymore. :happy:

I smoke everyday, it does not stop me running my own company, holding down a relationship, doing IT tech support, setting up servers and getting on with life.

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, and mine is you are the idiot. Oh what an exiciting life you must lead...judging everyone who smokes the weed as an idiot only makes you ignorant and blind to the truth.  :yes:

How many people end up in hospital on a friday and saturday night because of alchohol? How many are in there for weed?

584731735[/snapback]

Someone's been listening to "The Irony of it All" by The Streets ;-)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/thestreets/...onyofitall.html

Someone's been listening to "The Irony of it All" by The Streets ;-)

Never heard it before but will download it now. Maybe i should be a song writer with no vocal talent. LOL

Is it true that weed can give males breasts. I was watching a program on TV and they were saying that excessive use can give males breasts.

I haven't completly believed that cus I want to know if it's true from someone who does it from time to time.

Anyone who uses weed, drugs ice, etc if not used for the right purposes (medical purposes, such as healing, pain relief, etc) should be sent to frikkin Jail.  Your life is just miserable...  So get a job.  Drugs bring down people, you get addicted, and soon your money drips away while you live in fear of being cuaght (< extreme case). 

Sorry, junk like that is not important.  Go get a life.

:no:

584719524[/snapback]

You DO realize that there are MANY countries in this world where weed is LEGAL and accepted, right? There are places where smoking pot is comperable to smoking a cigarette, and pot IS less addictive as well. I just don't understand your arguement at all... if people can use it to stay healthy, why is it SO EVIL to use it just for fun, and why on earth do you think it is so addictive and life-threatenting to smoke it for fun, yet admit it can be used for healing and pain relief? The double-standard on this subsance in the US is starting to get pathetic.

I live right in the heart of Greek Row in the Seattle University District, and there are drunk frat boys and sorority girls yelling and screaming and causing havoc, having unprotected sex while intoxicated, yelling at cars and pedestrians, and there are even plastered bums trying to get into parties, and when they don't, they pull out knives and stab someone (has happened 3 times in the 4 years I've lived in Seattle, once at my little brother's frat and he was standing right next to the guy that got stabbed). Now, guess how many of those people had been smoking an illegal substance? Very few, I can say that with absolute certainty, but what WERE they doing? Drinking alcohol, which is totally legal (over 21), and yet they are so many times more dangerous than someone that is smoking some weed it is just a joke. Want to know what you do when you smoke a bunch of weed? Jack ****!

I grew up with a substance abuser (father). He died and my sister and I grew up into way ****** up people. I hate him for his drug abuse and I can see no good in any of the recreational drugs available on this planet.

They cost me too much and I didn't even use them.

Sick ****ing world.

I feel for you I really do.

But that is abuse not use, you could use the same argument for any substance.

Is this weed your talking about or something else completley?

Drugs aside the world is still a sick ****ing place.

Typical non-smoker reply :laugh:

I'm plenty happy with my life, I have no financial problems at all, and I've been "smoking" for many years now. I do it simply to relax and mellow out after a crappy day at work, or when I'm having some other problems with other things, no big deal. Marijuana won't kill you, and it's probably one of the safest if not THE safest illegal drug you can do. So if anyone needs a life, it's you pal.

584719599[/snapback]

100% with you! :)

i only smoke dope till i get enuff courage to operate heavy equipment.

584720593[/snapback]

Yea ok... :laugh: :laugh:

I smoke daily and have been for the past 4 years. Before then i just smoked when with friends and at parties and such. I tend to stress about things quite easily so after a blunt or six im feeling 100% and all calm and relaxed. :yes: O well, it will be a while before i give up- if that day ever comes! :rofl:

Edited by stonex

Weed is seen as a bad drug, the word drug is put in 2 contexts, good and bad but bad can mean good to some:

(Medicinal properties of which are proven, cancer patients use it after chemo-therapy to stop feeling violently sick, ME patients can change from totally immobile and listless to having partly control of their lives again, it can also prevent cataracts. Some people with breathing problems smoke pure cannabis to open the pores in the longues so they can breathe again)

& good is only good when used right? But tea coffee even aspirins are more addictive.

Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. But marijuana is not such a substance. There is no record in the extensive medical literature describing a proven, documented cannabis-induced fatality.

By contrast aspirin, a commonly used, over-the-counter medicine, causes hundreds of deaths each year

Do not stereotype cannabis users we aren?t all chav, reggae listening, hippy, criminal junkie, detriment to society, couch potatoes, gun toting, moron's.

Some of us that use cannabis are lawyers, judges, musicians, artists, scientists, designers, inventors, athletes, royalty...

A friend in need's a friend indeed

A friend with weed is better.

Well I haven't used it nor any classed a-d drugs which can't be bought over the counter, headache pills anti-biotics etc..

If people wanna do it then do it in a vacuum. That stuff stinks, it makes people high then they go out and drive cars operate heavy machinery, (of course not all) it is very hypocritical of governments though.

The stuff grows, not like it was modified, alcohol also was found in such a way from yeast cells on rotting fruit, if I was happy that people would smoke cigarettes and dope, even inject dope or snort it in their own environment, not so others have to smell it and clean up their mess then fine.

Problem, a lot of weed smokers then go onto hard drugs. Weed can cause severe paranoia, it causes brain damage, lung disease, makes your wanger produce infertile space monkeys, in some cases shrivel up to a pin.

If someone farting in your mouth gave you a high would you pay someone to do that?

Read my Sig. You guys who don't agree with me.. you are GROSSLY mis-informed. Go drink your poison which causes voilence and reckless behaviour. Or cannabis which is quite the opposite.

Whats wrong with natural highs?

584719772[/snapback]

YEAH dude fires natural so surly thats safe, hey tornados there natural so why do people not like them, they cant harm you their natural.

The only people who think drugs are ok are druggies themselves, but i do agree with one thing cigarettes should be banned,