'Gun emptied' into dead girl

,Oct 13 2004, 11:01]As sad as it is, the palestinians have used children as suicide bombers, so sadly the Israeli army does have to check for explosives. Not that I'm saying shooting at her was the best way to do it obviously.

584726264[/snapback]

please link me to a news of a boy or girl under 18 years of age suicide bombing?

please link me to a news of a boy or girl under 18 years of age suicide bombing?

584726575[/snapback]

Then of course there is the use of the mentally handicap as suicide bombers too, who for all intents and purposes are younger than 18 as well.

only one credible site, msnbc and there is a difference between mentally stable and mentally unstable, first they shot her from afar, then they went close to her and shot her again, are u supporting that

man this disgusts me...and the sad thing is it's only going to get worse

584729221[/snapback]

Yep. Thats the thing about the Palestinian conflict, there can never be a resolution unless both sides compromise something and neither wish to compromise anything!!

Well. From the other angle the Israeli commander may have wanted to check if the girl was carrying explosives. Its not as if he could distinguish from a distance whether she was carrying a satchel of books or explosives. She probably was bait for the Israeli army anyway...

584722484[/snapback]

shooting in to possible exposives is one of the stupidist things you can do