Enterprise opening

im sorry - but that song is pure sh1t - it's the only bad thing about Enterprise :(

I like the visual part of the opening - but the song - OMG!

There shouldn't be singing in the intro - it'll always make it sound dated eventually, and seems as how it sounds like a dodgy 80's glam 'rock anthem' now - it can only get worse.........

i dunno - i just dont think it's very futuristic sounding - u knowotimean? For some reason string-based soundtracks sound timeless ... imagine how ****ty it would have been if 2001 had some d1k singing instead of 'Also Sprach Zarathustra'

Okay, I didn't say I like it much but just wondering the song title. It's kinda strange opening song theme compared with other Star Trek series opening theme. Weird really :right:

I have downloaded the song "Russel Watson - Faith Of The Heart" and have the first 2 episodes and think that is suits it well. It is the first Star Trek series to feature singing in the intro.

Also, the whole point is that it's looking back and so isn't meant to be futuristic. It shows the "Enterprize" [deliberately spelt like this], an old wooden ship, it shows the shuttle, the robot on Mars, the United Space Station, the first warp flight [first seen in Next Generation - First Contact] and then NX-01 Enterprise. The whole point is that it's looking back - it's based B4 all other series and so the music reflects that.

I also think it's a really good song. Suits the intro well. Let's just hope the series livens up a bit... but don't forget that Voyager wasn't "brilliant" to start with. It was good [like the pilot of Enterprise was good] but the best is yet to come [and ALWAYS ends in an amazing finally].

I just want to see how they develop the temperal cold war idea.

Does anyone have the second episode of Enterprise. There was a part 1 and part 2 of the first one but wasn't there another one after that? If anyone got it then could you post back here or contact me on AIM with some info.

You should know what my AIM sn is....

I like the opening theme, it's different I'll grant you that - but I do like the some for some strange reason :rambo:

I haven't yet looked for the Mp3 so I'll just burn it to a 'Mini-Disc' - it's easier that way :alien:

Yay, me happy - I have just found a way to convert the opening from a .avi file to an Mp3 file. The other way I could do it was by looping the line-in port to the line-out port with a socket adaptor/doubler so I can here the track aswell. And recorded it with Media Jukebox 7.2. It's an interesting way to do this - but it worked.

The only problem is, is that the opening is only "1 min 40 secs" or something like that. I suspect that the proper track is something normal like 3 minutes or so.

Ah well, if anyone else can find a way to record to an Mp3 track from a video file that is simpler than my method then please let us know :rambo: