:( SAT

Remember.. taking the S.A.T as many times as you want is possible.. HOWEVER -- Some schools are now looking at the records of how many times you take that and base their views.

Sure, you might have gotten a (random number) 560, but.. you took the S.A.T how many times? (random number) 4? with 300, 320, 400..

They might look upon that and just average it out, they might not look strongly to you as you took multiple tests, or bese case.. (which it is still so far, until more schools catch on) they might take the highest and disregard all other tests.

I just wanted to say, I dont know much about SATs and *AT/CTs at all (Im in Canada, we dont need those! :D) but damn there is so many..

YourSAT

PSAT

SSAT

SAT

ACT

WTFSAT

DAMN!

SAT is really easy... only math up to geo. should be fun.(but then im a nerd.) No really, you should be fine.

584731088[/snapback]

Well the new SAT includes Algebra II, I think.

In Aus we have HSC as someone may have said...but i havent read the whole thread :p

What's weird is that I'm about as stressed out as you and I got 3 years till hsc :cry: :unsure: thats not looking too good :no:

okay, so for those of you that care, iam takeing the ACT test, i'll do it Jan. 12 and i'll be doing the writting eassy, but i do get a total of 5hr 45min to complete the whole test if needed, so i think iam gonna do good, but have u guys seen all the rules u have to follow when ur takeing the test?! no cd players, ur calculator cant be more then an 1in high or ur seated in a special place, cause hey, ya never know, the kid 3 rows back from ya might be ale to see your calc and just happen the know what question ur on and copy ur answer, anyways lol, thanks peeps

lates

Yes, they sound strict, but when you enter the room, they won't be that strict. Hell, on Saturday my friend and I traded some answers on the last section and no one caught us :p