Yugioh Virtual Desktop

Bady guy: I play my procrastination card in attack mode ! This allows me to talk none stop about the ancient card game that we are playing and have several back to back flashbacks explaining the deep historical and mythical backstory to Duel Monsters.

Yu-gi: ;_;

Seriously man, get a life.

Bady guy: I play my procrastination card in attack mode !  This allows me to talk none stop about the ancient card game that we are playing and have several back to back flashbacks explaining the deep historical and mythical backstory to Duel Monsters.

Yu-gi: ;_;

Seriously man, get a life.

584732731[/snapback]

BAHAHAHA!! DYNOMITE!!

• 5 months later...
I dont know how long this has been rotting away in my pc... :/

585633767[/snapback]

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Closed