Hotmail

I got mine TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10MB ATTACHMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard everyone should get 250mb by November 19.

Still got 2Mb, at this rate maybe this time next year it will finally get upgraded to 250Mb :laugh: ....oh well, it will eventually get upgraded...

I'm 1 for 2 on my Hotmail 250mb upgrade.

The one account i've had for 4 years is still at 250Mb.

The most recent one I opened, less than 2 months ago, got upgraded. I had to use it to move stuff from my other account to.

My older account remains at 2mb.

They said by the end of the year, the upgrade to all accounts should be done, but I'm not holding my breath.

The other two accounts that I know of, one is my g/f and one is my daughters.. only my g/f's got the 250mb upgrade. My daughter is still at 2mb.

Jez, :( :( feel sorry for you guys I?ve had mine for ages, and just the other day they told me about how great they are now, I got this holder when I logged in.

post-63776-1101721868_thumb.jpg

Hope you guys get yours before Christmas, fingers crossed,

I am on bay 23 ... still 2mb

Registered a new account on co.uk domain got 25 mb on bay23 itself...so i dun think it has to anything with the bay...

Mail from hotmail says:

You may notice that your storage meter for your e-mail inbox only says 25 MB instead of 250 MB. Please allow us at least 30 days for us to bump up your storage to the complete 250 MB.*** It is important to check your inbox regularly during this time.