Hotmail

So far, only my g/f's account and my overflow account have been bumped to 250mb.

My friend's MSN account got one of his less used hotmail accts moved to 250mb. And his MSN account got the 2gb bump, but he's got an MSN dial up account.

My daughter's account that is still at 2mb is on bay 14. Any bay14's that got upgraded?

the last two accounts I was waiting for just went from 2mb to 250Mbs.

Didn't even have to logout in order for the change to happen. It just refreshed and went from 2mb to 250mb on my main account.

Now I can close down my other account that I opened a couple of months ago. Not needed anymore thanks to the increased space.

And while i've got gmail and yahoo accounts (BTW, the Yahoo one jumped to 250Mb today as well), my Yahoo and Hotmail are easily accessible from my cell phone. Gmail is not quite there yet.

OH yes... I forgot to add that now with the upgrade, the hotmail account now works with Outlook Express again.

Edited by chillywilly

the last two accounts I was waiting for just went from 2mb to 250Mbs.

Didn't even have to logout in order for the change to happen.  It just refreshed and went from 2mb to 250mb on my main account.

Now I can close down my other account that I opened a couple of months ago.  Not needed anymore thanks to the increased space.

And while i've got gmail and yahoo accounts (BTW, the Yahoo one jumped to 250Mb today as well), my Yahoo and Hotmail are easily accessible from my cell phone.  Gmail is not quite there yet.

585024974[/snapback]

How do you acces hotmail from your cell phone??? :huh:

It's a good thing I wasn't holding my breath because the end of the month as per the e-mail I got a few days ago has now passed and my Bay 5 @msn.com Hotmail account is still 2 Mb.

It's a good thing I wasn't holding my breath because the end of the month as per the e-mail I got a few days ago has now passed and my Bay 5 @msn.com Hotmail account is still 2 Mb.

585025863[/snapback]

ditto on both size and bay # 5

Does anyone that has an @msn.com address gotten upgraded yet? I know several people with them and it seems that only the people I know with @hotmail are upgraded...