outskirts

metropolis

The arbiter

oracle

Delta halo

regret

sacred icon

quarantine Zone

too busy playin multijouer (multiplayer)

coagulation is just modified blood gulch, beaver creek is just a modified creek of the last one. how lazy is that? :no:

new maps

look out

Ascension

midship

ivorytower

burial mounds

Colossus

Zanzibar

headlong

waterworks

ps .M$ can eat my arss! :devil:

Edited by JESUCHRISTI

coagulation is just modified blood gulch, beaver creek is just a modified creek of the last one. how lazy is that? 

not that lazy - they were seen as favourites so they were kept in - they even all coagulation a bit of a "bloody gulch" - its not as if they're hiding it!

and waterworks is amazing. 4 team ctf on that kills it.

not that lazy - they were seen as favourites so they were kept in - they even all coagulation a bit of a "bloody gulch" - its not as if they're hiding it!

and waterworks is amazing. 4 team ctf on that kills it.

584773697[/snapback]

on second thought coagulation isn't that bad at all, the bases have an underground part and there is a banshee parked in em so u have to exit through the roof. but its still blood gultch its ok ivory sucks i guess i just havn't found anything intresting yet.

Edited by JESUCHRISTI

Whats so great about Halo. Its a good game, but all this hype...? Id rather play solitaire

584775619[/snapback]

Check out some of the videos/screens/articles/previews/features for it. But dont judge a game that hasnt been released yet -- thats just ignorant.

halo 2 is overhyped it's too short and the ending is lame. Go get yourself unreal 2004 that was you won't be charged each month to play online with your friends. m$ is always trying to make money off you guys. halo 2 is way over hyped. I just beat it and im not impressed at all. The graphics are ok beatring in mind it took them 3 years to come up with them. the most action you'll get in the mission is being attacked by the flood but its not hard to get alien guys jump out at you in the dark. thank god for xbconnect and kai where you can play for free and not have to microsofts stupid monthly fees.

stfu there aint no god damn monthly fee's for playin halo 2 online

584776299[/snapback]

well technically if you count xbox live there is.. Albeit alternatives exist on the internet for multiplayer games.

Whats so great about Halo. Its a good game, but all this hype...? Id rather play solitaire

584775619[/snapback]

Go play it then. Have fun. And before posting stuff like that again, KNOW what you are talking about. Don't be so ignorant and try open your mind a little.

stfu there aint no god damn monthly fee's for playin halo 2 online

584776299[/snapback]

well technically if you count xbox live there is.. Albeit alternatives exist on the internet for multiplayer games.

584776306[/snapback]

yeah dumb ass.

and I just beat the damn game. what a waste.

Edited by JESUCHRISTI