Halo 2 Leaked...

No way dude, the french suck! :no:  why couldn't they wait until after christmas? I really hope this isn't true... :crazy:

584730815[/snapback]

Wut do you have versus French HEH?

Mah....

Why I don't have X-Box.....

Yeah, I agree that MS and Bungie are probably feeling OK still. The amount of people that will get it for the multiplayer will be a pretty large sum of money. And I don't think many people will return their pre-sale because of this download.

omfg, what's with all the leaks these days...

584730824[/snapback]

I think all the release warez groups want attention, the faster the release gets out the better the group known for releasing.

I remember reading somewhere on IGN that bungie were having talks with sony?

Can anyone verify this?

This is just like waiting for Xmas, You just wanna peek in ya parents cupboards :whistle:

Cheers,

Chris

and their isnt any point of getting it early. Cuz msoft will catch you~ xbox live. Ill buy it. Fux warez

584731106[/snapback]

of course they will especially if you download it on your windows pc.

use a mac to be safe guys. :sleep:

use a mac to be safe guys.  :sleep:

584731113[/snapback]

This has to be one of the dumbest things ive ever read, even dumber than what the person you quoted said

wow this is everywhere...I don't want the game but if I did I could probably have it by tomorrow...that is scary that things get out this quickly and I really don't know what to think on the topic

584731113[/snapback]

lmao

u guys are kidding me rite.. thats the funnest **** i've ever heard

and their isnt any point of getting it early. Cuz msoft will catch you~ xbox live. Ill buy it. Fux warez

584731106[/snapback]

ever heard of xbconnect ... system link

use a mac to be safe guys.

Just put yourself in a programmers position,

You work on this project months on end getting excited when things work and angry when they don't.

Getting hyped up that your fans ( people with the xbox ) are going to pay for your hard work so that you can support your ferrari 355....

**Goes into Dream Status**

Anyways,

Cheers,

Chris

584731113[/snapback]

What in the world? Wow, my drunk college suitemate makes more sense than you right now. :laugh:

Can you please, to at least not be totally OWNED just by making that statement, explain to everyone here a single thing that downloading this on a Mac as opposed to a Windows PC has to do with XBox Live, or even XBox for that matter?

What the poster you quoted means is that you are defeating the greatest reason for buying this game, which is the ability to play it on XBox Live, finally, as you would need a modded XBox, and they are blocked from XBox Live.

584731106[/snapback]

My, it's a good thing you told me that. You must know plenty about the security features that are used by Microsoft to prevent people playing pirated games. After all, if it's said by a random person on the internet, then it MUST be true

[/sarcasm]