Halo 2 Leaked...

i'd rather hire the arrogant prick who knows 4 languages than you, who knows, what, 1?  2?

584733826[/snapback]

Three languages actually, however i dont feel the need to increase my e-penis by bragging about it. I know i work hard and i know i get along with people and as a result i dont feel the need to try and sound like a big man by bragging about something that really isnt that important unless you work in certain industries.

I can't see how you can his side at all, its people like him that make a living out of making people feel bad about themselves and even if he ends up rich with a supermodel wife i'd still be happy to know i didn't hurt or insult people to get to where i am.

So help me god if anyone spoils the game for me I will unleash the twisted black bowels of hell upon their puny existence.

Thank god the majority of people don't know how easy it is to play downloaded xbox games.

My question is, how the HELL did it get leaked in the first place? One would assume that there would be SOME sort of security around the production facility of the game to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Ah well. I don't have a modded Xbox, but I wouldn't download it even if I did.

584732464[/snapback]

it could have been an employee that got fired...or an employee that had a grudge

I'll buy it. I don't care for those ****ers who download it.

Here is a link from Bungie:

Bungie.net

584734036[/snapback]

haha wow can you spell guilt trip...i think there just trying to guilt people into not downloading it so they can make more money

"My question is, how the **** did it get leaked in the first place? One would assume that there would be SOME sort of security around the production facility of the game to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Ah well. I don't have a modded Xbox, but I wouldn't download it even if I did."

well one of the 7000 people beta testing it probably put the game in his little drive of his modded xbox, ftped it to his computer, and put it on the internet. any of those 7000 people could have done it.

But I thought the beta copy was only the XBox Live version...

Anyways, in 'celebration' of this leak, I went to EB and finished paying off my pre-order. Now the only part about me which is slightly dragging me to download it is the fact that I have already paid for the game in full so why shouldn't I be able to get it now. Hell I'll post screenshots of my pre-order on here to prove I'm not lying (although so many people have pre-ordered that no one really cares). I just have the urge of getting it now that I have fully paid off the game.

But I thought the beta copy was only the XBox Live version...

Anyways, in 'celebration' of this leak, I went to EB and finished paying off my pre-order. Now the only part about me which is slightly dragging me to download it is the fact that I have already paid for the game in full so why shouldn't I be able to get it now. Hell I'll post screenshots of my pre-order on here to prove I'm not lying (although so many people have pre-ordered that no one really cares). I just have the urge of getting it now that I have fully paid off the game.

584735010[/snapback]

Go for it :)

How would MS "bite your balls off", if your X-Box isn't even connected to the internet... :unsure:

584735167[/snapback]

I don't know what lengths those guys are going to to track the downloads.

It's big for them.

Hello all i'm new :)

---------------

For everyone who thinks a PC build should be leaked is totally wrong. They wouden't port it this soon. and plus the Leaked Ver of halo sucks.

You guys kill me, ms is not going to get the people who download this. Hell they won't even get the people who released it. This is no different then windows xp showing up a month early or any other major software/game showing up early. They all do, this one just has you guys all a flutter so you are making more of this then it is. You can't play it on xbox live as live does a kernel check to make sure you are not running a modified one, for that reason most people will just buy it. To all of you going on about how you pre bought it. Thats great more power to you.

heh...

I'm laughing at those retards from Australia, Britain and USA that are complaining because the audio is in french. It's not our fault if you guys are too dumb to at least try to learn/understand more than one language. Stupid.

Just wait until it's released you fascist hores if your not happy. Or learn another language....

I personally know french, spanish and a pretty decent amount of chinese.... and trust me, when you apply for a job, and there's more than one candidate... IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT!

584732642[/snapback]

d@mn you're ******* stupid...

i'm not even going to waste a response of any value on u.

Guys watermark your screenies ;)

584734555[/snapback]

For... what reason? :p

E-Penis tournament?

I don't know what lengths those guys are going to to track the downloads.

584735178[/snapback]

Stupid downloaders get caught (although unlikely anyone will get caught for this, just think about how many people were 'caught' for downloading any game anytime... right, not that many...).

//e:

You guys kill me, ms is not going to get the people who download this.  Hell they won't even get the people who released it.  This is no different then windows xp showing up a month early or any other major software/game showing up early.  They all do, this one just has you guys all a flutter so you are making more of this then it is.

584735242[/snapback]

My point exactly.

What do you mean by Nuked (I tried using Nforce before but it was too complicated with no one being able to help me, so I stuck to Xbins and suprnova)

EDIT: Suprnova has also taken it off of their site....