Hacked Geocities

37 members have voted

1. 1. Hacked Geocities

• Who cares
    • They deserved.
    • Damn you hackers!
    • LOL their hacked outlook sucks

Pizza Hut's ok.. not that good tho ;) :D And by the way, don't these people get tired of telling the "today's special" thingy? I mean all I want was a fvkin pizza alone nothing else... no ice-cream, no chicken wings, stop telling me the "today's special"!!.. ;)

i loveeeeeeeeeee pizza huts bread sticks *starts to drool* lol, and i love fresh pizza hut pizza...if i have leftovers n warm it up later, it doesnt taste nearly as good.

10 more posts to go already:D

hehe... I don't think Pizza Hut was hosted by Geocities, but the conversation has changed from "Geocities Hacked" to ice-cream, then pizza. ;)

Hey hey someone say Icecream and pizza! Hmmmm :lick: (drooling) HEHE.. Right now i want some stuff crust pizza. It's freaking $15 (US) but it's worth it. I'll eat on of them babys all by myself during the course of a night. :) Strawberry icecream after that to just soooth my tummy! :D

Texas American Pizza is yummy! I can get it at my local supermarket (after I put my trousers on) and it has a thick cheesy crust and can be warmed up in the oven mmmmm :cross:

I once used an icecream pizza to hack someones trousers. Next thing a bunch of police men in underwear came and took me to Pizza Hut..... Oh my God I spent too much time at Geoshities....

Some one give me 15Meg of free space quick..... Icecream pizza don't go down too well.....