Bush, Kerry, or Nader ?

Bush, Kerry, or Nader ???  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Bush, Kerry, or Nader ???

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader

Kerry. Bush is the worst president in the last 75 years.

584738163[/snapback]

wow sounds exactly like what kerry said last night...cant you come up with your own opinion? and if you say that is "you opinion" then what is your basis for that?

Did you just hear that on the news, or have you investigated it for yourself?

There are many truth's behind each campaign, but even more lies. None of the candidates are perfect for president and thats what makes it so intense.

Thanks for your votes people, keep them rolling in.

Ok, my own opinion is that Bush is a moron. His views are constantly scewed by religious beliefs (more so than Kerry anyway) and he uses it in his politics too much. Seperation of church and state 100% is my opinion and Kerry brings that better than Bush ever will.

He is a valid from what I've heard, but this is not just Republican or Democrat, we must represent the few proud Green party members too.

keep the votes coming, take this as the official election on Neowin, lets see who wins!!! and keep the quote bashing to a minimum please, I will not klet this turn into a flame posting slaughter.

Thanks

Separation of Church and State is a theology, not a law. It was originally a letter, as from what I remember, and it was drafted to be a law several times, not 100% sure if it passed though.

Keep voting!!

Separation of Church and State is a theology, not a law. It was originally a letter, as from what I remember, and it was drafted to be a law several times, not 100% sure if it passed though.

Keep voting!!

584738185[/snapback]

How it came about doesn't matter much to me, it's just my opinion on how this government should be run. :)

Ok, my own opinion is that Bush is a moron. His views are constantly scewed by religious beliefs (more so than Kerry anyway) and he uses it in his politics too much. Seperation of church and state 100% is my opinion and Kerry brings that better than Bush ever will.

584738179[/snapback]

(Y) (Y)

I think nader is independent now, pretty sure i heard him say that he is no longer part of the green party because the party was screwing around about running for the party or not.

Why do you think he's a joke, he's doing the job the best way he can.

Do you think Kerry can do better, because if anyone is wrong in here, we're all screwed.

Keep that in mind.

Keep the opinions going, this is getting good people.

Remember, our countries leader is going to be elected soon, let Neowin know who you want to win!

VOTE!!

I think nader is independent now, pretty sure i heard him say that he is no longer part of the green party because the party was screwing around about running for the party or not.

584738189[/snapback]

He is officially Independent, you are correct. In fact, I think a Libertarian on the ballot this year by the name of Michael Badnarik is nearly just as popluar as Nadar, they just don't include him much in the polling.

/me plays Illusions by Cypress Hill.

Come on, differentiating oppinions people, think who you want to win.

Post about the person you want to win, go for it!!

FACTS, now!!

VOTE!!

I really really despise how everyone always Bush is a joke, moron, or whatever new imatture, childish word that users is using that day. Can't you come up with a matture subject to argue about rather then redundant childish name games?