Bush, Kerry, or Nader ?

Bush, Kerry, or Nader ???  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Bush, Kerry, or Nader ???

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader

I guess all the bush supporters are sleeping now because they are the working force of america....the actuall tax paying citizens.
Can't you come up with a matture subject to argue about rather then redundant childish name games?

I really really despise how everyone always Bush is a joke, moron, or whatever new imatture, childish word that users is using that day. Can't you come up with a matture subject to argue about rather then redundant childish name games?

584738215[/snapback]

Isnt it bush and his cronies who are using worlds like "flip flopper"? And "Flippy the lip flopper"? :wacko:

I guess all the bush supporters are sleeping now because they are the working force of america....the actuall tax paying citizens.

584738227[/snapback]

Hey man... I pay taxes everyday but it doesn't mean I support Bush because of it.

Speaking of taxes, it would have been nice for him to give a tax cut to people who make BELOW $200,000/yr.

The woman recently said to have slept with Kerry came to the microphone to deny those reports and in her short statement she said she would never cheat on Bill Clinton. :-)

Clean jokes are welcome if you wish also. But nothing too off topic please, and lets keep the opinions going as well.

VOTE!!

VOTE KERRY -

Clean up the war in Iraq

Get back UN Cooperation

Medicare for everyone

Stem-cell Research to help find cures

Abortion Rights for women

Roll back tax breaks for the wealthy

Buget Balancing

Better environmental stance

Buget the No Child Left Behind act

Assault Weapons ban

No Constitution Ban on Gay Marriage (should be up the the states)

Cheaper drugs from Canada by US drug makers

Bush:

1) Military pay has been increased drammatically over the past 4 years more so then ever before and another pay raise is due begining of next year.

2) Military been/being reformed to save our tax money

3) Military base being renovated...about time might i add, tired of seeing building and living in house from the 40's

4) Recruiting at an all tiem high

5) Tax rebates

6) Got us out of a recession caused by the former president

7) two free countries that were facing decades of torture and anguish

8) sticks to what he says

9) not a ###### to stand up to the terrorists and go after them (still can't believe kerry said terrorism is a nuisance just like gambling and prostitution)

10) i'm tired and going to sleep now and know that i can sleep safely in my bed tonight knowing the Bush is doing all he can to keep us safe

Hey man... I pay taxes everyday but it doesn't mean I support Bush because of it.

Speaking of taxes, it would have been nice for him to give a tax cut to people who make BELOW $200,000/yr.

584738243[/snapback]

funny because i got tax rebates and i make under $20,000....my parents got rebates and they together make under 75,000

Bush:

1) Military pay has been increased drammatically over the past 4 years more so then ever before and another pay raise is due begining of next year.

3) Military base being renovated...about time might i add, tired of seeing building and living in house from the 40's

5) Tax rebates

9) not a ###### to stand up to the terrorists and go after them (still can't believe kerry said terrorism is a nuisance just like gambling and prostitution)

10) i'm tired and going to sleep now and know that i can sleep safely in my bed tonight knowing the Bush is doing all he can to keep us safe

584738259[/snapback]

Nearly half of your ten points talk about military when your aurguements affect > 1% of Americans.

While my teacher studies under an award willing economist, an award winning scientist, and an award winning political analyist, they all vote for Bush. Because they all agree Bush = America, and Kerry = ""

As they humbly put it.

Bush:

5) Tax rebates

584738258[/snapback]

Alright so kerry it is!!! :whistle:

funny because i got tax rebates and i make under $20,000....my parents got rebates and they together make under 75,000

584738267[/snapback]

I owed $170 last year when I made $45,000. The only time I ever got a check back was the year after Bush got elected and I have seen nothing since. It seems to me he talks just to get re-elected. It's time for a change in the White House.

Nearly half of your ten points talk about military when your aurguements affect > 1% of Americans.

584738271[/snapback]

thats because i'm an army brat and all of those effect me...and the military protects your sorry ass so you should also be thankful for those since the miltary should have nice housing, pay and everything since they do put their lives on the line to protect you

every vote truly counts, don't let the electoral college deter you from voting for the person you believe COULD get bush out of office... if thats what you want.

I choose neither...

I'm about to start work on a research essay titled "Why political parties are the fall of democracy". Its sad that we as a "Democracy" lack the ability for average people to run their country, we lack the power to have the final say in the presidential election, and a host of other problems.

I think we should be fighting for a democracy (no America is NOT a democracy) more so then picking which idiot will run the country. Since we only have Bush or Kerry to choose from (both being idiots); Nader dosent count since many states arent even placing him on the ballets.

nader, because either way i vote im ******. its a 90% chance bush will be reelected because of the idiotic electoral college.

584738249[/snapback]

I agree the Electorial College is stupid and shows how far behind a true democracy we really are.

I owed $170 last year when I made $45,000. The only time I ever got a check back was the year after Bush got elected and I have seen nothing since. It seems to me he talks just to get re-elected. It's time for a change in the White House.

584738278[/snapback]

Uhh thats a problem with not correctly filling out your W4 form and having too many exemptions listed. has nothing to do with bush