OMG stop doing durgs

tax rebates for the rich only

economy is up first president in 75 years to lose jobs

Iraq is free from what

Libya has no WMDs said's the same intel that said iraq had them

Afghanistan is free well Kabul is

Terrorists are being detained except the one that did it

vote Bush :no:

While my teacher studies under an award willing economist, an award winning scientist, and an award winning political analyist, they all vote for Bush. Because they all agree Bush = America, and Kerry = ""

As they humbly put it.

584738276[/snapback]

They are both equally American. That's what makes it America.... the right the say what you want and have your own opinions, go to the polls and let the general public decide.

I think anyone who runs for President, no matter how left or right sided they are, is about as American as you can be.

Remember how Hitler won, and how Clinton was elected. A little drop here, an increase there, and they exploited it. Look at what Kerry's doing.

Could anyone here consider Kerry the next Hitler? Because 63% of Americans have not been voting for him in the polls, please keep your minds focused. We need reasons, not words.

Post real world issues also, we've got all night.

Uhh thats a problem with not correctly filling out your W4 form and having too many exemptions listed. has nothing to do with bush

584738290[/snapback]

Actually it doesn't my friend. It's not that hard when you're single and living alone (well, I was at the time).

While my teacher studies under an award willing economist, an award winning scientist, and an award winning political analyist, they all vote for Bush. Because they all agree Bush = America, and Kerry = ""

As they humbly put it.

584738276[/snapback]

ROFL :rofl: Thanks for the laugh. :yes:

Bush:

9) not a ###### to stand up to the terrorists and go after them (still can't believe kerry said terrorism is a nuisance just like gambling and prostitution)

You might want to read the extended interview in the NY Times that Bush was referring to: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/10/magazine/10KERRY.html

What is alarming is that either (a) George Bush CAN'T READ or (b) he likes to lie to the country by taking things totally out of context. It is probably a bit of both!

thats because i'm an army brat and all of those effect me...and the military protects your sorry ass so you should also be thankful for those since the miltary should have nice housing, pay and everything since they do put their lives on the line to protect you

584738281[/snapback]

Two of my best friends are in the Air Force, one of my cousins is in the Army in Iraq right now, and my wife's best friend is in the Army in Kuwait. I understand you voting for Bush because it affects you more than it does for me, that's ok. But I'm for Kerry because I want them to get home and not die like the other 1000+ that are already dead when we didn't need to go there in the first place.

Actually it doesn't my friend. It's not that hard when you're single and living alone (well, I was at the time).

584738300[/snapback]

if you put 0 exemptions you will always get money back, even if you put one exemption you usually get a little money back some people do end of paying...but NO ONE pays when they have 0 exemptions...

and to all the tax code nuts out there...i know the above is not totally true because there are always exceptions to the rules like if he owns his own business bla blah blah...but i'm talking about just a regular citizen, filing a simple ez40 form

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations.

- G.W. Bush, 10/13/04

:rolleyes:

HMMM MOD PLZ change my vote i accidentally selected BUSH which not even drunk i would do on purpose, plz change vote to KERRY (NADER is fine too as long as it isn't BUSH)

its sad that we have to vote for pretty much ONE of two people. I agree, we aren't close to a true democracy yet, and probably wont be for a LONG time.

You might want to read the extended interview in the NY Times that Bush was referring to:  http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/10/magazine/10KERRY.html

What is alarming is that either (a) George Bush CAN'T READ or (b) he likes to lie to the country by taking things totally out of context.  It is probably a bit of both!

584738308[/snapback]

The NY Times and LA Times are 2 of the most Liberal news papers in the country, I woulnd't beleive 100% of anything they report, just like Michael Moore, it's all PARTIAL thruth. And partial thruth is a lie. When you goto court they say "do you swear to tell the thruth, the WHOLE thruth, and nothing but the thruth, so help you god?" they dont say "do you swear to tell the partial thruth?" because partial thruth is very misleading. Not trying to offend you, just stating some facts.

As much as I don't want Bush to get elected, I don't like to compare quotes that are two years apart. Again, that's just taking it out of context. A lot can change in two years.

Two of my best friends are in the Air Force, one of my cousins is in the Army in Iraq right now, and my wife's best friend is in the Army in Kuwait. I understand you voting for Bush because it affects you more than it does for me, that's ok. But I'm for Kerry because I want them to get home and not die like the other 1000+ that are already dead when we didn't need to go there in the first place.

584738314[/snapback]

so i'm sure you have heard of the Army's weekly newspaper/magazine 'The Army Times' right? 72-74% (sorry can't remember exact figure) of the military members thats were polled say they would be voting for Bush...funny how even the guys that are in Iraq believe they should be there and still vote for the president that "sent" them there (Remember A president can declare war but CONGRESS authorizes the use of force...which Kerry voted for...Kerry had same exact intelligence as bush did, so if you blame bush for it then also blame Kerry...both are equal on this matter)

so i'm sure you have heard of the Army's weekly newspaper/magazine 'The Army Times' right? 72-74% (sorry can't remember exact figure) of the military members thats were polled say they would be voting for Bush...funny how even the guys that are in Iraq believe they should be there and still vote for the president that "sent" them there (Remember A president can declare war but CONGRESS authorizes the use of force...which Kerry voted for...Kerry had same exact intelligence as bush did, so if you blame bush for it then also blame Kerry...both are equal on this matter)

584738341[/snapback]

I think all four of those people (if they even vote) will vote Bush. I know, but I don't care about their political view because there in a different place than I am here at home, so I'm voting Kerry. If they'd like to vote Bush then they should vote too. That's America.

They are dying for their country, and thats more honorable than anything you can do. They are protecting America, and our elected officials. Our children, our parents, our friends and family. Everything around us is here because of the military and people dying for freedom, the freedom you take away so graciously by goving for Kerry.

Remember, Kuck Ferry.

VOTE!

The NY Times and LA Times are 2 of the most Liberal news papers in the country, I woulnd't beleive 100% of anything they report, just like Michael Moore, it's all PARTIAL thruth. And partial thruth is a lie. When you goto court they say "do you swear to tell the thruth, the WHOLE thruth, and nothing but the thruth, so help you god?" they dont say "do you swear to tell the partial thruth?" because partial thruth is very misleading. Not trying to offend you, just stating some facts.

584738334[/snapback]

Well, you might at least read the article as it contains a series of quotations from Kerry on the subject, including the bit that Bush took way out of context (as he so often does--again, he's either a fool or he thinks--and he's probably right--that half of America is a fool).

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/10/magazine/10KERRY.html

As much as I don't want Bush to get elected, I don't like to compare quotes that are two years apart. Again, that's just taking it out of context. A lot can change in two years.

What does two years have to do with anything? Kerry quoted him as saying he did not care where Bin Laden was during the debate, and Bush stated that he never said that. Either he has a really bad memory, or he flat out lied on national television.

584738341[/snapback]

Dont know how accurate your statistic is so im not commenting on that...

You are very mislead in your belief that the president can delcare war. He/She cant only Congress can declare war (which hasnt been done since WW2), he/she can authorize "Attacks" or "Pre-emptive Strikes" but not actual "War".

584738334[/snapback]

Yea keep telling yourself that as you watch nothing but Fox News and listen to Rush. The "liberal media" is just another lie created by the Republican propaganda machine.

584738341[/snapback]

My best friend is in the Air Force and has been for the last 5 years (heavy weapons instructor). He's teaching our finest to properly use and clean their M4 carbines. And I can gaurantee you him and and all of his family are voting for Bush. (Y) Historically the military always has a strong support for the president.

They are dying for their country, and thats more honorable than anything you can do. They are protecting America, and our elected officials. Our children, our parents, our friends and family. Everything around us is here because of the military and people dying for freedom, the freedom you take away so graciously by goving for Kerry.

Remember, Kuck Ferry.

VOTE!

584738347[/snapback]

More honorable than anything I can do? Please don't make personal attacks, they make you look very immature.