Bush Or Kerry?

Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as the president for the next four years Bush or Kerry?

• Bush
    • Kerry

The Patriot act has already been attributed from stopping an attack on the Brooklyn Bridge

OK, it still needs some work.

So you beleive your morals should apply to all, and not let the people decide (which an amendment would indirectly require)

No I don't, which is exactly why I don't want a Constitution ban because Bush should not be allowed to decide what 2 people in love can or can not do.
A war that almost EVERYONE voted on and was authorized by the UN... they voted to allow the use of force to disarm Iraq...

I still don't agree that taking a country to war under false pretenses is taking the country in the right direction.

You mean the economy that is making jobs and growing at one of the fastest rates in history... coming off one of the quickest recessions in history

The population is also growing at its fastest in history.
Darn consitution... it is a shame if gets in the way...

When the founding Fathers wrote the Constitution I don't think they had assault weapons in mind. You don't need one to defend your home, a hand gun will suffice.

Just becuase someones prays for guidance doesn't mean they are guided.

He said (and I don't have the quote or a source, this is just from what I recall last year) that he thought he was being told what to do by God.

584742607[/snapback]

I see the country heading in negative direction based on things like but not limited to;the Patriot Act, a Constitution Ban on gay marriages, a "war" in Iraq, a crap economy, poor job market, a lifting of the assault weapon ban and a President who thinks he is being directed by "God". I don't feel that any of this is going to change with Bush and I think the country needs a new President and a new direction. Clear?

To be clear I live in the US but I am not a US citizen.

584742548[/snapback]

Kerry does not want to repeal the patriot act, does not support gay marriages, plans to stay in the economy, is rejected by wallstreet workers for being a poor economists, the assault weapons ban was a crappy piece of legislation that even democrats won't renew, and he is being guided by his values, not being directed by god.

Kerry! Bush just has way too many thing against him. I mean why go into detail. Just watching him in the debates is evidence enough for me how much a complete moron the guy is. Bush is all about his fam gettin $ . What a coincidence when his pops was pres, we were also in the sand playing 'Hero'. Regardless, The guy has too many striked against him. (for me at least). I'm not too happy about Kerry as a whole either, but I watched the debated closely and Kerry painted the better picture as President.
just another media slave, heh
I think that it is really great that 99.9% of everyone voting for kerry, is only voting for him because they do not like bush. i have still yet to come across a kerry supporter that can say something they like about him. why are you voting kerry? "because i don't like bush." all kerry supporters are WORTHLESS. you will not get more voters that why. at least pick a pres that has an opinion on something and who is not a filthy liar.

my point exactly...

Kerry seems to be the most popular.. thank god :)  now lets hope he wins the election

584742620[/snapback]

look at the survey results for luxembourg:

Luxembourg John Kerry by 87% 68 958 6 % 93 %

1.6 million jobs lost throughout his goverment

The quickest recession in history.. thanks to tax cuts almost all economist support.

1% tax cut for the richest people in america

Becuase they are the ones who create jobs.. not you

Healthcare isn't working well

So the government needs to tell me what to do... You and I cannot decide on our own...

Oil prices at $53 and rising

This is do to fears of investors, under Bush OPEC had maxed production to assist in dropping prices.

8000 immigrants passing through the mexican border (Record in U.S histrory)

Increased funding for border technology and staff (with the democrats discussing amnesty, what do you expect).. the president does not support amensty.

america's image damaged by many factors

Damaged to whom, the French and Russian and Germans, who were all being bribed by Sadam

Boicotts to U.S Products all over the world

See above

Prices increased 24% throughout his goverment

What prices... inflation dropped.. thus the current raises in interest rates

it's estimatd that the number of people above the line of poverty reached 500.000 in the U.S under bUsh goverment.

The poverty line was redeifined under Bush so more people could seek goverment assistance, and he created the 10 percent tax bracket.

Works are going to asia not staying in the U.S,

Economist say the president really can't help this... even with incentives.Moderator spoke of this in the last debate.

a unjustyfied War against Iraq.

Kerry and almost all ofther democrates voted for the war... it is a shame they wanted more to die by not fully funding it

a hand gun will suffice.

Democrats want to ban handguns... what then

Non-american voters only? lol those dont count.. you should only take american voters votes...

stupid poll...

GO BUSH!

but your from England.... you don't receive US taxes, you don't buy homes in the US, you don't buy gas in the US, you don't know what we deal with in the US. you are speaking from what you know from the BBC, so please, don't say we can't survive...

584742406[/snapback]

can people just say who they want to vote for without having you push your republican crap in their face? honestly... even if they aren't from this country, why do you feel it necessary to post about it? get a life.

Kerry! I must say I love the way you said it ("i dont think the world would survive another four years under the presidency of George W. Bush") :rofl:

just so you know, Bush passed his 4th major middleclass tax cut, but I guess he still favors rich people, and Kerry, who, if elected, would be the richest president ever, is too in touch with the middle class for Bush i guess.

Kerry does not want to repeal the patriot act, does not support gay marriages, plans to stay in the economy, is rejected by wallstreet workers for being a poor economists, the assault weapons ban was a crappy piece of legislation that even democrats won't renew, and he is being guided by his values, not being directed by god.

584742658[/snapback]

The entire Democratic party agrees the Patriot Act needs work or should go. He doesn't support gay marriages, but he also doesn't support a Constitutional Amendment.

I think that it is really great that 99.9% of everyone voting for kerry, is only voting for him because they do not like bush. i have still yet to come across a kerry supporter that can say something they like about him.  why are you voting kerry? "because i don't like bush." all kerry supporters are WORTHLESS.  you will not get more voters that why. at least pick a pres that has an opinion on something and who is not a filthy liar.

584742648[/snapback]

I don't agree..

As far as I know, Kerry wants to focus more on their problems back home, as their work market and economy looks bad right now. Just an example.

I think you are wrong accusing all supporting Kerry for being worthless.

I think that it is really great that 99.9% of everyone voting for kerry, is only voting for him because they do not like bush. i have still yet to come across a kerry supporter that can say something they like about him.  why are you voting kerry? "because i don't like bush." all kerry supporters are WORTHLESS.  you will not get more voters that why. at least pick a pres that has an opinion on something and who is not a filthy liar.

584742648[/snapback]

I personally think that Kerry would be a great president. I've been following his policies and think they could work (esp. foreign policy).

Alot of people are anybody but bush, but alot of people also support Kerry because they like him alot.

It's just that with some people, while they like kerry, their hatred for bush is stronger.

I don't agree..

As far as I know, Kerry wants to focus more on their problems back home, as their work market and economy looks bad right now. Just an example.

I think you are wrong accusing all supporting Kerry for being worthless.

not all... just the stupid 'anybody but bush' people...

It doesn't really matter if Kerry won all of the debates and is the better man for the job. People will vote for Bush because he wears his god on his sleeve, the flag on his shoulders, and tells America that it can do no wrong.

It seems that the average American prefers a popular myth over an unpopular truth.

If Bush gets in again the US will lose what little respect and dignity it had left and will be a true laughing stock to the rest of the world. But than again many Americans never actually cared about that to begin with.

584742648[/snapback]

I like Kerry because for one he is willing to raise minimal wage which I believe will help stimulate the economy. I also agree with his views on several things such as homosexuality being genetic and not choice.

It doesn't really matter if Kerry won all of the debates and is the better man for the job. People will vote for Bush because he wears his god on his sleeve, the flag on his shoulders, and tells America that it can do no wrong.

It seems that the average American prefers a popular myth over an unpopular truth.

If Bush gets in again the US will lose what little respect and dignity it had left and will be a true laughing stock to the rest of the world. But than again many Americans never actually cared about that to begin with.

584742734[/snapback]

:blink:

The US is currently the superpower, but in a few years tim eI personally see the EU taking on that role.

As soon as the constitution is agreed and the post of president is made legal/permanent. The EU currently has about 750million citizens, US 250million so it goes without saying that the EU will have the larger army in the end. Just a matter of time I think.

584742734[/snapback]

lol well i think america is more aware of the damage caused by bush,

and yes i think kerry will win,he has won almost all the polls not only here,but in all media

bush will bite the dust very fast,if u ask me

I like Kerry because for one he is willing to raise minimal wage which I believe will help stimulate the economy. I also agree with his views on several things such as homosexuality being genetic and not choice.

584742741[/snapback]

i guess hes even more of an idiot than i thought... how the hell can homosexuality be genetic!? same sex can't produce children!!!! DURRRRR!!!

i apologize if im getting off topic with this post, but this is a no-brainer!

i guess hes even more of an idiot than i thought... how the hell can homosexuality be genetic!? same sex can't produce children!!!! DURRRRR!!!

584742762[/snapback]

What in the world are you talking about? Genetic, i.e you are born homosexual, i.e you do not choice to be gay. Clear?