Hi guys.

) then i get nasty  ;)

584756792[/snapback]

Ya see, marisa, stuff like that is what fills up your PM box. :laugh:

But anyway, munshkin, prepare to have your PM box get filled with messages from guys on this board who want to see if you're horny or not. LOL. Oh man...I can already see the guys here preparing their PMs rife with sexual innuendo. LOL. Oh boy. I wish that all the girls here just accumulated ALL the PM's they've gotten and posted them someplace so we can read them. That would be the funniest thing ever.

And to the guy who said stuff about requiring girls to post in picture form, thats what the member pics thread is for and we really don't need to tell the few girls we have what they should do. Have some self control.

Ya see, marisa, stuff like that is what fills up your PM box. :laugh:

But anyway, muschkin, prepare to have your PM box get filled with messages from guys on this board who want to see if you're horny or not. LOL. Oh man...I can already see the guys here preparing their PMs rife with sexual innuendo. LOL. Oh boy. I wish that all the girls here just accumulated ALL the PM's they've gotten and posted them someplace so we can read them. That would be the funniest thing ever.

Guys...take it easy on her. She'll do whatever she likes and doesn't need you PMing her or anything.

And to the guy who said stuff about requiring girls to post in picture form, thats what the member pics thread is for and we really don't need to tell the few girls we have what they should do. Have some self control.

584756869[/snapback]

But the girls cant show their boobs in member pics :cry:

j/k :rofl:

moved to milestones

584756875[/snapback]

First time i've actually let out a laugh at a post here.

Congrats!

[edit] oh yea, and

Munshkin --> welcome to neowin.

Question to any mod that might be reading this...is it OK for girls to post proof that perverts on this board are PMing her? I would love to see those if any girls are feeling like exacting some revenge. If those are still protected by the whole no posting personal messages thing, oh well.

Just wondering if I can get a good laugh. :shifty:

But the girls cant show their boobs in member pics  :cry:

j/k  :rofl:

584756881[/snapback]

grow up. there are plenty of boob sites on the net :rolleyes:

QUOTE(Rogo @ Oct 17 2004, 22:11)

"Get Ya Breasts Out"

And Im not joking... :shifty:

584756743[/snapback]

I hope your joking otherwise sick

2. Just because you lack them doesnt mean you need to be jealous of people who possess them  :no:  (hope that doesnt count as a personal attack.)

:rolleyes:

584757558[/snapback]

You sir, went too far. Have you seen her picture? How do you know that? Even if you did see her and that was true, saying it is completely uncalled for since she showed no signs of jealousy nor does she or any woman deserve such slander.

I hope a mod warns you for that because that is totally a personal attack.

Apologize to her and take your warning like a man if you get one. There's no excuse for that kind of talk to any member.

2. Just because you lack them doesnt mean you need to be jealous of people who possess them?:no::? (hope that doesnt count as a personal attack.)

:rolleyes:s:

You sir, went too far. Have you seen her picture? How do you know that? Even if you did see her and that was true, saying it is completely uncalled for since she showed no signs of jealousy nor does she or any woman deserve such slander.

I hope a mod warns you for that because that is totally a personal attack.

Apologize to her and take your warning like a man if you get one. There's no excuse for that kind of talk to any member.

584758088[/snapback]

I have to agree with you. He should applogise at the first instance to her (aem4162) and take any forum moderators punishment (warning etc.)

he's one of the smarter guys here

584756858[/snapback]

Thanks Anita. It just blows my mind how excited people get that there is a new female member on the board. Hell we probably have a lot more than we think, they just don't want to reveal it.

Thanks Anita. It just blows my mind how excited people get that there is a new female member on the board. Hell we probably have a lot more than we think, they just don't want to reveal it.

584758214[/snapback]

We most likely do have more female members on neowin. You and most of us have noticed everytime there new female members people get 'excited' also the person gets flooded with Personal Messages.

Welcome to Neowin.net enjoy your stay and don't forget, neowin has an IGNORE funvtion if anyone harasses you

She most likely going to need it

A new girl at Neowin always makes fun reading, LOL ! :laugh:

Would anyone actually be sad enough to PM a new girl unless of course it was topic related ? ( and I don't mean this topic !!! )

Its just ashame there are not more girls at Neowin, although saying that most people at Neowin are into computers and more girls are actually entering the IT sector which is a good thing, computers are there to be enjoyed by both sexes.

A girl recently started on my computing degree I'm currently doing and I was suprised by the amount she knew about PC's.

Girls make forums interesting ( no I'm not talking about their differences to boys ! ), I'm saying that we should have more girls here at Neowin to make the debates and topics more interesting.

Some of the girls out there actually know alot more about computers and IT then they let on !

We or should I say . . . I always play nice Munshkin !

I personally now take most things as light hearted banter at Neowin, I used get annoyed when I was flamed but not anymore, my Neowin therapist told me to stay calm, LOL ! :laugh:

What sort of stuff are you into Munshkin, Gaming, programming, general computing, let us know ?