let's get naked and bbq!

this is it. my retirement milestone. gramps is gonna lay down now and smoke a cigar now.

thanks to spiegel, who's always with me and is someone i can always talk to.

b3ta for all the funny posts, forster, davey, toxikk (for his extra-ordinary taste in music), sumeet, jelly, dreamz, wishx, keldyn, homer...AND everyone who should be on here....thanks for all the fast replies everyone.

and hi monobrow boog, i hope i chose a correct topic name this time :D

don't yell at me i'm a spammer, i just liketo post replies thruout neowin so i learn and get alot of info.

i'm here for almost 3 years...well, it'll be 3 years in march :rofl:

now go ahead and post funny pics!

edit: also hi to the irc peeps over at neowin-irc.ath.c

Edited by insanekiwi

Congratulations on 10.000 posts at Neowin. :)

584761067[/snapback]

i see you managed to put up your xmas signature. very nice.

"get back in the house old man, get back in the house before I kick your ass back in there"

congrats on all the spamming, the bandwidth and CPU cycles you've wasted are what makes you so great

"get back in the house old man, get back in the house before I kick your ass back in there"

congrats on all the spamming, the bandwidth and CPU cycles you've wasted are what makes you so great

584761078[/snapback]

great thanks. :rolleyes: if you don't have some constructive to say then why don't you move on to another thread?

great thanks. :rolleyes: if you don't have some constructive to say then why don't you move on to another thread?

584761087[/snapback]

geez a little sarcasm is all....cheer up kiwi :p

geez a little sarcasm is all....cheer up kiwi :p

584761092[/snapback]

nah i'm really down atm; failed an exam, need a surgery/operation soon on my arm aswell. lawyers and doctors all day long. university starts next week. ack.