Worth it to purchase CandyBar?

I'm debating whether or not it is worth $12.95 to purchase CandyBar to change my icons. Sure, the icons look pretty already, but I'd just like to do something different. Any suggestions?

CandyBar is pretty nice, but you can just do it by hand if you have the fortitude to change each one. One good thing about CandyBar though is it makes changing icons like...say, the trash can much easier than by hand. I'd say go for it if you have an extra 12 bucks lying around, if not then its still fairly simple to do by hand.

Of course, you could change yours icons manually but it takes time (especially if you want to change a lot of icons or you change icons frequently).

Personally, I think that it is worth the $12.95 for the new version of CandyBar, that has more features than the older version.

Also, you would be supporting The Iconfactory, which releases great freeware icon sets regularly.

I agree with the others here, its worth buying unless you can be bothered to do them all manually and don't forget that to change some of them manually like system icons you need to do a bit of terminal work and that can get a bit tedious.