(xbox) burnout3

as anyone here 100% completed burnout 3?

im currently stuck on 92%

i stuck on the grand prix where you drive F1 style cars

anyone got anygood tips to complete the grandprix event??

i had gotten far, but i upgraded my xbox hdd and the save got corrupted somehow on the tansfer, got me ****ed, i didnt bother to play it again.

but the game is fun, have you tried looking for a faq at gamefaqs.com or something?

Burnout3 is a massive game and has loads of races/events... too many for me really - got to 40+ % and got bored, feels like im doing the same thing over and over...

Im on 90% stuck ona super series GP i think.. and some other special events. Got all the crash vehicles though, and unlocked that green hatchback from the second game.

Burnout3 is a massive game and has loads of races/events... too many for me really - got to 40+ % and got bored, feels like im doing the same thing over and over...

584802738[/snapback]

i agree..i only wanna play it with my friends now...it still a CRAZYYYYYYYYY game..i heart it

I finally managed to finish the gp series, took me 20 or so goes though. I'm now 2 races from 100% completion. I can't do the time challenge with the old hot rod. Gotta do it in 1:30 best i've managed is 1:31.