[Definitive] Star Trek

The most original thing about Enterprise is that they're not afraid to make it sexy. So I say, for season 4, bring on the Orion slave girls.

Actually Kirk didn't do too badly for the 1960s. The first interracial kiss on american TV happened in Star Trek. And we know that Kirk was getting more action than just that...

omg, I hope that is sarcastic, cause Deep Poop Nine really blew IMO.

584807587[/snapback]

Yeah, they had to resort to a big war like Enterprise is/was trying to do to make it interesting.  :sleep:

584808905[/snapback]

DS9 was an excellent show; the actors were all top notch. And it was the first and only Star Trek show to have truly human characters, instead of the perfect ones we saw on TNG, that were faced with harsh circumstances.

DS9 was an excellent show; the actors were all top notch. And it was the first and only Star Trek show to have truly human characters, instead of the perfect ones we saw on TNG, that were faced with harsh circumstances.

584809249[/snapback]

You've never seen TOS series have you? I do agree with the characters on TNG being simplistic.

I think Enterprise is really interesting because you can relate that time more to our time. Earth looks pretty much the same as it does now, they still have cars (according to what Trip said in Season 3).

Enterprise is a good series. I think they are running out of possible story-lines they cannot do allot without changing what we already know from ST:TNG ST:V and ST:DS9 and since that takes away allot of avenues they have to keep coming up with good original stuff that is so insignificant it would not need to-be mentioned in the future yet amazing enough to tell a good story and get in the viewers.

Going back to the start was a good & bad idea, it was good in the way it was so close to our time and we can relate to it to some extent things seemed more possible. But it was bad because every story they do they have to look at what has already been done so it does not conflict..

I think this is the finale season to be honest, its been great but its going no where. and the fact the xinde weapon that killed 6 million people never got mentioned in voyager and TNG just does not make enterprise plausible. They are digging there own graves by trying to keep this series (Enterprise) going when they cant come up with anything good.

Like I said they Don't have to keep to the original Star Trek storyline, As they've already done some things that aren't in line with the original Star Trek. I'm pretty sure they will come up with something entertaining..

Then again, maybe they will fix what happened already, but then again, it would be too much trouble as well. I think it's been great so far, I hope it doesn't die out so soon, it needs at least 4 more seasons to keep with Star Trek tradition... :D

I'd like to see them make a new series set in the future with crew of the TimeShip Relativity.

584809842[/snapback]

That would just suck.

Time travel will soon be over-used. Next thing you know they'll start jumping into other dimensions.

Time travel will soon be over-used. Next thing you know they'll start jumping into other dimensions.

584813040[/snapback]

TOS. DS9. Alt. universe.

Nuff said.

584813040[/snapback]

Evil Spock, Evil Spock, Evil Spock!

evil_spock.jpg

Let's have a parallel dimension where Merryweather isn't a complete tool and Malcolm can actually score a woman.

Then again, I don't want to see T'Pol with a goatee...