Three Years

October 22 2001 I signed up for this one dumb website... Neowin. Well, It has changed my life. :p

I am now a coder at this place that I love. I met my wonderful girlfriend here. And most of all, I get to do my part to try and help make the Neowin experience better for you.

October 22 marks my third year anniversay here at Neowin. I just wanted to thank all of you for making this place such an enjoyable place to be.

I hope that I can share many more years with the people at this place. It has been fun but it will only get more fun. I cannot wait until we can really make Neowin explode.

Cheers to you all. Now give me presents.

Glad you've been here, Tox. :D And your present... well, I was going to wait to give this to you on your 6th year anniversary, but....... well, here's a life-time supply of air. You deserve it, big guy! :happy:

congrats Tox, you're one of the few people that run neowin that is actually cool to know your a big part of this community. Here's to many more years to come, and hope you stick around for a whole lot more....

Wow that's a big accomplishment Toxi, I am glad to see that you have sticked around. Congrats man! :punk: :punk: :fun:

wow :o three years is long and i'm sure this site have changed ur way of life, cuz it sure did changed mine :) . Well, same old stuff... "CONGRATS" (Y)

damm you old metalhead...3 years wow. i'll be here 3 years in march 2oo5 methinks. congratulations :fun: and may users always respect you :)