How many times do you refresh Neowin's webpage in a day?

i have no idea... all i kno is whenever i am doing something on the comp and i finish, the first thing i do is i check neowin and isonews :) But i can definately say i refresh it a LOT!!!! of times

Originally posted by aco

Pab never sleeps, so no one will refresh more times than him :D

In the forums that is probably true! I do sleep though, between about 5am and 1pm.

NeoWin: Twice a day (once after school (about 4.00 pm), and once about 9.00 pm)

NeoWin Board: Check for new posts about three or four times a day. Also, I read every reply that is sent to my inbox...

you people really should see the actual figures, you would be amazed, seeing as in the past 2 months we have had close to 0.5m visitors, a visitor is classed as someone who comes to the site and browses, their vist ends when they have not refreshed the page for over 15 minutes, next time they do it adds one on again

As for page refreshes, 0.5m could pass on a busy day rather than 2 months lol

The neowin server has a very big job to do

As for me you would be amazed at the times just i refrsh the page lol, seeing as most of the time im browsing im also updating, i do refresh quite often, about 50-100 tiems a day :D:D

tingle

LOL - That links new to me. I have just used the standard link until now.

As for refreshes... the Neowin homepage must be close to 50-100 times... it's my start page and EVERY time I browse the internet I check the news and check for new comment.

As for the forum... who knows? Is there NEway for the admin to find out an individual persons refreshes?

NEway, I'm not posting as much recently because I've got a new bike and I'm practicing music [drums and piano] more than ever. PabUK is the new Neowin camper... :p