Vidalinux ftp site?

hey everyone...

after wasting half my day today trying to install gentoo from stage 3 i realise it was too big a task for me.. so im going for the next closest thing.. vidalinux which gives me a graphical installer (anaconda)

however the only way i can seem to download it is via bit torrent and im never getting more then 10kbs (usually about 6kbs) because there are only 2 seeds and 4 leechers i can connect to.

every ftp site i managed to find had beta 1 or beta 2 of this on there and not the revcent release (30th sep i think) of version 1.0.

im sure there are resources i have no idea about but i tried i few searches in google that came to mind.. however im hoping some of you know good up-to-date iso resources for linux that might have this.

thanks

lets not discuss my gentoon experience.. i could ahve gone wrong on any number of accounts and i cant be playing around with it for more then half a day because other people need to use windows on this box.

EDIT: well it doesnt really matter now.. guess i was hoping for a quick reply but i was dreaming, lol. i've had a very long day racing around teh city then then comming home wasting day stressing over gentoo install with family breathing down back to use computer (i know i could have come back to it but i just wanted to get it over with) anyway.. im leaving this torrent going over night and probably until the afternoon tomorrow. as im going to be now i should have 50% done by the time i wake up so no real need for you to reply to this.. but if you do know some goods sites for future reference that would be helpful.. cheers

Edited by Fizical