Youth Find More Truth in Eminem Than Bush

The question is, who is this they that the poll claims? There is no evidence of them, no ages ranges
Thank you for proving you didn't read the article and went straight to posting :rolleyes:
Among 18- to 24-year-olds, almost two-thirds of respondents believed that Eminem was more truthful.
my we are touchy aren't we. I would be too if I were feeling the pressure of 7 days left.

Why would I feel the pressure? I'm not John Kerry :rolleyes:
And your friend is relevant to the conversation how?

Read the quote that falls under :rolleyes:

stop pretending to be an admin, you're not.
And who said I was being or pretending to be an admin? :rolleyes:
Given the Guardians track record, failed letter-writing campaign and obvious disdain for the Bush Administration, I wouldn't put it past them to simply make it up. They've certainly not provided any evidence to the contrary.

Ok? :sleep:

and this pro-democratic/anti-bush mix tape he's putting out, it's a huge turn off. 

everyone i know who likes eminem disagrees with what he is saying, and what he is doing (in terms of being political in his songs.)

584806697[/snapback]

he aint pro-democratic, just anti-bush, like half of america.

is that because their all bush-lovers?

ya bush uses smart bombs, not abortions to kill kids :pinch:

584806945[/snapback]

Yep. Like it or not, Bush's policies end up killing more people around the world than anything. The unborn really have no place in that debate. Better to keep life from starting to than to snuff out people indiscriminantly, ruin families, and reduce villages to rubble. The Bush administration is business, and in this kind of business, human life is secondary to profiteering.

I dunno why the Bush people here support Bush. I really don't. Its not that Bush supporters are dumb, I honestly think that people here are just brainwashed. They've been lead to believe through fear of attack, and anger at liberalization that there is something besides Al-Qaeda that is worth fighting. That something is any kind of dissent. Yes, we fight against Bush ourselves but we have the only fight worth fighting in this case.

I despise Bush because he is getting away with fooling half of America with phony moralism and freedom-loving values. What Bush is doing is promoting the agenda of a minority base under the guise of religion, moral goodness and justice when this administration is nothing but complete selfishness, greed, disregard for human life, arrogance, fundamentalism, dishonesty, and preferential treatment. Nothing more. When he talks, he spits nothing but lies and deceit to get his point across. He may have good intentions, but his people are not going to end up doing a service to America but rather a disservice with inaction and dishonesty. You can see it everywhere if you look hard enough, but yet half the nation can't see that because of an attack that sparked an Orwellian fear the likes of which only true intellectual Georges could envision.

Do you guys think Bush will bring freedom to Saudi Arabia? Peace to rule under Musharaff in Pakistan? No. Not at all. Bush and his men answer to one god alone, and that is the almighty dollar. "Freedom" will never touch their lands because like us, they have a minority that keeps itself in highest regard above all others. Bush supporters should be ashamed of themselves. ASHAMED. I'm an agnostic, but if there is a god as Bush says, then god would not allow a false idol/thief/oppurtunist/lackwit/profiteer like Bush another 4 years. It's not even about liberals versus conservatives anymore. Its about good versus evil.

Yes, I know I sound as much of a zealot as anything you may read in a certain book, but this election is too important to leave to idle men. Its time to take part and fight for what is right. The worst fools in America are those that stand in the middle, those that not are blind to Bush's failure but are too cowardly to admit that Bush is wrong and that America is headed down a path from which it will not be easy to return. Giving another 4 years to this man is simply put, the worst mistake of the 21st century, making "allowing 9/11 to happen" a close second because after 3 years we have not learned from our mistakes. If the founding fathers had arisen from the grave and looked closely at Bush's 4 year reign, they would have launched a new attack with a theme not unlike "the madness of King George." The founding fathers would be ashamed of what we have become.

This administration has harmed the nation long enough and I believe that people will prevail against the sheer unamerican values that this administration has befallen to us, and Bush supporters are just going to have to live with it when we vote the scum out on Nov 2nd.

its not only brainwashing...

if you are a very religious christian (i think bush is protestant) then you'll pretty much follow anything bush does, it seems that he's the new jesus to most of those people who live in the bible belt of the US.

if not that, then there are aliens involved.

it seems that he's the new jesus to most of those people who live in the bible belt of the US.

584807282[/snapback]

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Looks like the Lord may have a problem with Bush getting re-elected no?

Also, in that movie Supersize Me, filmmaker Morgan Spurlock showed a child a picture of Jesus Christ and he guessed it was George Bush. Talk about no child left behind huh?:wacko:

Hmm... That's interesting... Out of 2,000 people (I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, since it does say more than 1,000) trust Eminem more than Bush.

We'll, the population is around 292,000,000 in the United States, according to the Census POP clock.

We'll, only 291,998,000 people to convince in 7 days... Good luck with that. (Y)

Wait, the website wasn't specific. Should we bring the world population into account? :rolleyes:

is this played on MTV? i don't have cable

584811555[/snapback]

Chances are it is. I don't watch MTV much, but I'm sure it's on. That being the case, a few more million will see it before the 2nd of November.

neoufo51, I agree with everything you said. Its not like he's pro-democratic, he's anti-bush like a whole lot of other people. Hell, even a few Republicans (politicians) don't want Bush to be elected as posted on another thread in this forum.