oueji boards

But of course i have done it, you must

understand however that these ghosts are not always the

loving, gentle beings shown movies, they can exhibit foul

langauge, violence and general anger

Seriously though, though some people see ouji boards aren't generally considered a

healthy activaty, much less one an

individual should per take in on a regular basis, anyway, be assured, you will have a fun

time with it

Yeah, the seance was good because he had everyone believing that they'd contacted some woman who had been dead for years, then he brought the woman in and everyone realised they'd been tricked into believing :shifty:

Owiji boards are infact real, you can sommon evil spirts. It is in fact a creaton from the devil.

584828577[/snapback]

i believe you that seems right to me. oh yeah (^^) I really wouldnt mess with them

building on what n3wt said:

ouiji is actually 2 words from 2 languages

oui - french = yes

ji - some languages = yes

so infact the ouiji board is

yesyes board

yes you will get what you expect :)

they are fake and stupid

Ouija boards are real, I've seen them on sale several times. :yes:

As for how they work, I don't believe that spirits push the planchette. I believe that our own subconscious mind moves it, so it is better to ask a question that our conscious mind does not remember but we think we should know.

Any darkness that people contact I believe to come from their own mind, as we all have a very dark side that we hide even from ourselves.

Of course, there are those that are sensitive to "the other side"/Astral Plane/Home of Elvis and in these people's cases the movements of the planchette are caused by their subconscious mind which is receiving the answers from the influence of these supernatural entities.

For the curious, they use the same principle as using a pendulum.

how do you use a pendulum

arent they the tick tock tick tock things????

584837793[/snapback]

A pendulum is one of those crystals (or other weight) on the end of a string. Here is a copy and paste job of a decent guide to using a pendulum:

Take a sheet of paper and draw a big circle in it. In the big circle you must now draw a crosshair (a big +). Now, put the sheet of paper on a table. Next, pendulum and place it (holding the thread so that the tip is 1 inch above the paper swinging) in the middle of the crosshair.

Now, swing the thread so the pendulum goes up and down, say to yourself the word "yes". Now, do it side to side and say the word "no". Do it counter clockwise and say "i don't know". And lastly, do it clockwise and say "i dont want to say."

Now, with the Thread back in the middle of the crosshair, ask yourself questions and wait for the pendulum to swing in the direction for the answer. (yes, no, I dont know or i dont wanna say...).

Let the pendulum answer, dont try. When you try you will never get an answer.

i saw this get done on tv, but the spirtliss medium was trained to use them so he knew what to do and had to set the room up right and also he had put a ring on the glass.

i would not suggest to use the board as it can open up a door for the evil spirts which can cause havock and it hard to get them back thrugh the door.

i belive that they are real. i would never even go near a board and if someone offerd me a go i would tell em to f' off.

pendulum are nice if you haven't got one like my mum she gets her neckless and a ring that she always ware that works.

Owiji boards are infact real, you can sommon evil spirts. It is in fact a creaton from the devil.

584828577[/snapback]

That means William Fuld is the Devil.

Some mediums chose to go into a trance and allow the spirits to speak through them. Others preferred automatic writing, believing that what they wrote while in the trance state came to them from the spirits. Numerous gadgets were also invented, some of them involving complicated gears and pulleys. Gradually, a simplified planchette and a standardized board evolved, becoming the Ouija board that we know today.

In 1892, in an early business takeover, William Fuld became the owner and president of the Kennard Novelty Company, which had developed the final form of the talking board. He then renamed it the Ouija Novelty Company. Fuld was such an enthusiastic promoter, even claiming that he had invented and named the board, that his name is still associated with it, and its actual originators are mostly forgotten. Capitalizing on public fascination with the exotic and mysterious far east, Fuld declared that Ouija was the Egyptian word for good luck. It's more likely, however, that he derived the name from the Moroccan city of Oujda.

Fuld went on to sell millions of talking boards, as well as other toys and novelties. In spite of fierce competition from other toy makers, his company dominated the market for 35 years. Thanks to his own talent for sensationalizing a simple toy, his accidental death in 1927 was turned into a lasting legend. His fall from the factory roof while doing repairs was rumored to have been a suicide, and to this day that story is still circulated as fact.

History of the Ouija Board:

http://tntn.essortment.com/historyouijabo_rebo.htm

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/history.html

http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20020715.html

http://www.damnedgames.com/cf_ouijahistory.html

Amazing what Google will do for you. :)

Ouija boards [am I'm the only one who can spell it right ? ;) ] do work !

I just won millions in the Lottery with Ouija number tips, and am having all the great sex that I want ! :p

Actually, Ouija boartds are just a prop. It is your 'subconcious' mind or inner senses that any true info comes from, usually. Rarely do you communicate with any 'spirits'. You could just as well use Tarot cards, pendulums, or automatic writing, and get the same results. There is no 'magic' in the cardboard Ouija boards. :happy:

Ouija boards [am I'm the only one who can spell it right ?  ;) ] do work !

I just won millions in the Lottery with Ouija number tips, and am having all the great sex that I want ! :p

584874664[/snapback]

:rofl:

if you want to play with fire...prepare to be burnt..and we all know what happened to the cat don't we?  ;)

584887355[/snapback]

Which cat? The one that got crucified on my front door :devil:

• 3 weeks later...