Alien Skull Mystery Continues

:alien: Early in 1999, a misshapen skull was presented to Lloyd Pye, who thought it would take six months to interest U.S. scientists in testing it to determine it's biological heritage. Six months turned into six years as Pye tried to interest scientists to have a serious go at a skull given the unfortunate name of "Starchild." Scientists would have nothing to do with something even casually suggestive of alien heritage.

In early 2004, Pye was invited to London to have a series of bone chemistry tests run at the Royal Holloway Institute. The results have been astonishing, and are currently visible at www.starchild-uk.com. Previously unknown "fibers," for lack of a more precise term, have been found embedded in the bone, along with a reddish residue in its cancellous holes, alleged impossible for human bone 900 years old.

Now, the stage is set for an extensive group of tests to establish the nature of the fibers and the residue, which will determine if the Starchild is, in fact, of otherworldly origin or was misnamed and has all along been the most unusual human malformation in history.

full stories:

http://www.wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=34268

post-70128-1099005541.jpg

I've seen the pictures before, they're not aliens, it's a genetic condition where your skull doesn't stop growing

584826676[/snapback]

Maybe you should phone up the scientists working on this and tell them? I'm sure it will save them a lot of money.

The lack of nuclear DNA is what's killing me. That should jump right out at them. Something's definitely different about this one.

"Alien skull.." until proven, don't use such nonsense in your title!

584874431[/snapback]

Though it is not my title, the word Alien has several different meanings. It does not automatically mean 'from Outer Space'.

1. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.

2. Dissimilar, inconsistent ...

3. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.

4. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.

In today's society, the term 'Alien', especially when used in an 'Area 51' forum obviously means 'from Outer Space'. Of course, i am in no way wishing to cause offence, only wishing to edge caution on 'misleading' titles.

In today's society, the term 'Alien', especially when used in an 'Area 51' forum obviously means 'from Outer Space'. Of course, i am in no way wishing to cause offence, only wishing to edge caution on 'misleading' titles.

584875646[/snapback]

Considering the scientists working to unravel the mystery have nicknamed it "Starchild", I think the title is appropriate.

Insane.

584879480[/snapback]

Who ****ed in your corn flakes?

The proper scientific approach is to come up with a hypothesis based on what you already know and proceed to prove or disprove it with research.

You are apparently convinced this is just a malformed skull human despite facts present that defy a standard explanation. Ie. The apparent differing chemical composition of the bone and the abnormal red residue with in the bone.

Why don't we reserve judgment and not jump to conclusions? This appears to warrant further study.

PS. Do you still believe the earth is flat?

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
I've seen the pictures before, they're not aliens, it's a genetic condition where your skull doesn't stop growing

584826676[/snapback]

yeah...i think its a bunch of crap!

• 2 weeks later...
interesting... but is there any reason why that picture was inverted?  :blink:

585097652[/snapback]

The pictures are all over the net, google for starchild or alien skull, you'll see lots. The one linked was just an x-ray.