what would happen if neowin died off?

299 members have voted

1. 1. what would happen if neowin died off?

• yes-slight
    • yes-huge
    • yes-omg no i must kill myself
    • no-no i despise neowin
    • no-not really

I'm pretty new here, but this is one of the greatest community/tech sites I've been to. So it would be a small impact but a sad loss.

just slightly as I dont go to the competing sites. which by the way, what are the other good sites that's like neowin? I honestly don't know since I only visit neowin.

sorry man, get a job, we are here for learn, teach and share tech info not for discuss bad and worthless things get a life :angry: :angry: :angry:

yep....impact....this is like the 2nd site I visit everyday after I get on my computer...the 1st is my homepage.. :laugh: ...and yeah...if it died off, I would have no place to read tech news and post stuff.....maybe not a kill myself impact, but big enough...but I'll probabely get over it eventually...

Its growing Stronger than ever, But yer same withalot of people this is where i get all the Tech news and latest beta software news and get alot of my help from :)

I'd say a pretty huge impact to be honest. Reason being is I find a lot of my everyday information from this website be it technical or not. It's a community, I've based some pretty big friendships from here.

But, I'm sure I'd move on, other tech sites would arise, but none as good as Neowin, we all know that.

What would happen if NeoWin died off? First, there would be hundreds of 12 year olds crying their eyes out because they couldn't call anyone a n00b or say l33t. Secondly, those of us with lives would move on somewhere else. Lastly, the aforementioned adolescents would most likely attempt to use the words l33t or n00b in real life and promptly be beaten down as if they had a cameo on Oz.

Oh, I forgot, and the Bush people wouldn't have anywhere else to display annoying signatures praising the election of the Antichrist.

584864541[/snapback]

Thats funny

if that happened then I'd look elsewhere for tech news. I'd just move on as I don't live and breathe this website...its all right and interesting to get different opinions/perspectives on things. :D

Surely we would all die, the world would end and we wouldn't care about anything anymore :D