yet another enterprise thread...

Well.. some of you may have noticed episode 4 isn't on my ftp yet... well... hardware failures are a pain in the... you know... So anyway... I'm enocding it to DivX now...

See screenie ;)

I've got it already... THANKS! It's the best episode yet AND it comes with the outtro music which is different to the intro music. WAHOO! File size is a bit bigger [160 compared to 147 for last episode] but I really DON'T mind because of the added outtro. THANKS again!

One more thing:

THANKS!

I dl it this morning but havent had chance to thank you once again emuzombie as I had a major Windows / Hardware fcut up and had to reinstall. I will prolly watch it tomorrow sometime when I have reinstalled everything AGAIN !! hehe, thanks dude you rule !

I will prolly watch it tomorrow sometime when I have reinstalled everything AGAIN !!

I hate it when that happens. Although it's nice to 'format' every now and then , it just gets you down when you have to install the 30 programs needed just to make your computer feel 'right' [like a picture viewer (ACDSee), Office, WinACE/RAR, an FTP program, etc]. I end up only putting on the basics and then other crap works its way on.

PS - Were you using WinXP?

Yeah being the avid warez/beta kiddy that I am, a format is needed every 30 days or so, I was using XP and I dont know what I did but it all just went pear shaped. Takes me days to feel at home again :p I never just reinstall its a waste of time, you have to clean install imho.