ff babe!

hi, my name is ff babe and i'm new here, i'm glad to meet all of ya and i hope to c'ya all around, i will try to keep to ur rules and i will spend a good amount of time here, so u'll have to get use to me hanging around, (sorry if i take up to many threads, just tell me if i do), many thanx to anyone who greets me a nice warm welcome on here, nice to meet ya! :D

Welcome to Neowin, the most addicting thing/place on the internet! ;)

584873403[/snapback]

This is true, you have been warned :alien:

Have fun, ignore the PMs from immature nerdy 12 year old males, and have fun :) Oh, I said that :blush:

Notice: I like emoticons :D

Have fun, ignore the PMs from immature nerdy 12 year old males, and have fun :) Oh, I said that :blush:

584873408[/snapback]

You beat me :p I was just going to edit my message and add that :ninja:

cashman Posted Today, 10:27 AM

What does FF stand for?

Final Fantasy?

Freedom Fighter?

yep, final fantasy, they was one that i herd someone say and thought i ment floor f***er, thats just yuk! :no:

mdsll Posted Today, 11:02 AM

Welcome to Neowin

I like your avatar pic

thanx, it's not me though, some people ask me that, i liked it to, its from ff7 advent children(tifa) :rofl:

kronik Posted Today, 11:04 AM

yes welcome ffbabe! dont get too addicted.

P.S did you get my PM?

no, i don't think i no how to view them, :( :no:

hehe I was j/k i didnt send a PM but incase I do here's how to read them:

actually theres not much to it, it will basically be harrassing you on almost every Neowin page untill you read it, hard to miss really.

hi, my name is ff babe and i'm new here, i'm glad to meet all of ya and i hope to c'ya all around, i will try to keep to ur rules and i will spend a good amount of time here, so u'll have to get use to me hanging around, (sorry if i take up to many threads, just tell me if i do), many thanx to anyone who greets me a nice warm welcome on here, nice to meet ya!  :D

584873388[/snapback]

Welcome To Neowin!

WARNING: You may never leave this place again....

thanx eveybody, ya all been soo nice to me, i will use this site with pride (god, that sounded so much better in my head, i'm a bit wierd for a normal teenage girl, urmm, oh sorry ur still there) :wacko:

yo, welcome to neoooowin, rules are simple etc, you might get into the odd flame war but eveyone on here are actually really cool people.