ff babe!

kronik Posted Today, 11:04 AM

yes welcome ffbabe! dont get too addicted.

P.S did you get my PM? 

no, i don't think i no how to view them,  :(  :no:

584873517[/snapback]

Welcome to Neowin!

PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON!!! :argh:

/offtopic Jase nice sig ! /ontopic

584875562[/snapback]

Yours isn't bad either! (No, I'm not Jase). I love anything related to Japan (as long as it isn't offensive to them).

Isn't there like an age limit for people to join?

584875652[/snapback]

Neowin complies with COPPA, which requires you to be 13 or older before you can be let in without parental consent. She's 14.

Isn't there like an age limit for people to join?

584875652[/snapback]

neowin.net gives children between the ages of 13 and 18 the ability to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.

Edit: too slow!

i wonder i a guy would make a thread like this one... would he get so many replies as well... NOT

maybe if neowin was dominated by women :D

584875745[/snapback]

I often wonder the same thing about other sites as well. There aren't enough female members on a number of sites. I'm not sure, since I'm not of the female gender, but I think it might be simply because there aren't enough who are into online communities relating to intelligence. In short, they just don't like "geeks", pardon the term if you will. As I said before, I'm not female, so I'm not sure about that!

QUOTE(inum @ Nov 6 2004, 21:16)

i wonder i a guy would make a thread like this one... would he get so many replies as well... NOT

maybe if neowin was dominated by women

I often wonder the same thing about other sites as well. There aren't enough female members on a number of sites. I'm not sure, since I'm not of the female gender, but I think it might be simply because there aren't enough who are into online communities relating to intelligence. In short, they just don't like "geeks", pardon the term if you will. As I said before, I'm not female, so I'm not sure about that!

no, we girls prefer to go out shopping with m8s or spend nights with boyfriends, not really on the computer, thats why i only come on here at the weekends! :happy:

Man I feel old when i see how old you are ffbabe, and I am only 19!!

Enjoy your time on Neowin, I haven't been here long, but this faunt (is that the correct spelling?) of knowledge is bottomless, the guys (and gals) help me with querys I have ever day, and hopefully i help some people with theirs.

Dougal.

I love everything final fantasy related, so... I, at the very least, feel compelled to greet you (Ill leave the asking out for tea for another post, :p ). Seeing how much this tread thas grown from a simple greeting just shows you a bit of the forum's dynamics toward the better half of our gender. Enjoy the forum.

cheerz,

franco