Getting Windows XP Professional Final

Ehehehe... /me laughs at the newbie.

Suggestions? Get Klient or Mirc (i reccomend Klient). Goto http://www.klient.com/ . When it is installed and you see a blank window type /server irc.dal.net or irc.efnet.net and then once its all done connecting type /list ... find windows Xp channels for support and/or downloads.

There i edited my post... is everyone happy now?!?!? All i meant was that we dont post links to FTP sites... etc.

YoHoKa why do you have to laugh at someone when they ask something? WHY?!

This is not the kind of thing we discuss on message boards, legal or not.
Why can't we discuss it if it's legal?
Goto http://www.klient.com/ . When it is installed and you see a blank window type /server irc.dal.net or irc.efnet.net and then once its all done connecting type /list ... find windows Xp channels for support and/or downloads.
You just said yourself that this is not the kind of thing to be discuss and here you go discussing it..

Originally posted by YahoKa

Ehehehe... /me laughs at the newbie.

This is not the kind of thing we discuss on message boards, legal or not.

Suggestions? Get Klient or Mirc (i reccomend Klient). Goto http://www.klient.com/ . When it is installed and you see a blank window type /server irc.dal.net or irc.efnet.net and then once its all done connecting type /list ... find windows Xp channels for support and/or downloads.

Hey YahoKa, you know what is funny?

He joined before you, he has more posts than you and you called him a newbie! :D

I see your point though, we can't discuss it here.

IRC, PM me if you like ;)

This is what I think, if you ask about the place generally, without posting a specific link to a specific place, or point to a specific IRC channel, then I don't think there's anything wrong with it. For example, by me askin you 'Where did you get your copy of XP?' and you reply 'IRC' is just too general and I don't think it's against the rules. Just my opinion...

I don't know what particulary what you mean Neobond, so I'll reply to everyone :) Here:

Bennyboyamo: Information please mate? I have mIRC 5.91, and know how to join servers (e.g. I understand the irc.neowin.net and #neowin things) but don't know how to ask for lists / download stuff etc.

Hope it isn't breaking the law by asking this :)

PS. U-U-U-Ulrika ka ka ka! - Shooting Stars :)

YahoKa: What's those words now? Hmm... AH! I remember... SHUT THE F**K UP! That's better ;)

Baphomet_IE: Who don't you understand, me? I prefer Morpheus myself :)

Configure:

Part One: Well said!

Part Two: I'm sure we can discuss it if it's legal!

Part Three: LOL! What a KNOB :)

Aco: PM on the way :)

Configure: I don't think it's wrong at all!

Neobond Do I think what's wrong? Getting Windows XP from IRC? I don't think so imo...

KM, when you connected to server, and joined a channel, most probably they'll be advertising in the channel for the ftp address and port number where the thing is available. If not, they might ask you to trigger the bot with certain command on the channel and then the bot will dcc chat with you and you can search and download stuff from them.

I edited my post above ^^. And to all you, he has been regiestered a bit longer than me... and has ~50 more posts at this time. That doesnt make me a newbie and him not... Theres nothing wrong with asking, i mean thats how i learned... But before you answer you have to laugh at them ;) No hard feelings LOL. :cheeky:

I still don't get it that why do you have to laugh when someone ask a question? Would you want me to and everyone else to laugh at you when you ask anything? Would you?