Yasser Arafat Discussion

Last i heard he was in a coma. An irreversible coma and all indicate that he is brain dead. I would like to remind all the bad mouther here taht Yasser Arafat Won the nobel prize for peace for is effort to negociate peace with israel. Effort that seem doomed to fail. the entire palestinian people have ben dealt a bad hand. They fight oppression but the more they fight the more they get oppressed. It's a vicious circle Arafat understoud it and it would seem that israel is begining to see. I hear some people cheering here and saying yes a terrorist is dead. Your idiots nothing can be learned in death nothing can be solved and nothing can be made better the palestinian are the living proof. Death brings nothing it's only a loss.

Death of Arafat is good news only

584891528[/snapback]

Death of no one is good news.... :no: , the death of one person brings pain to many others. you may feel happy but other people don't, its never a win win situation, death sucks.

the death of one person brings pain to many others. you may feel happy but other people don't, its never a win win situation, death sucks.

He will die and in Israel to come to an end acts of terrorism

you think the palestinian bombers are any more brainwashed than the dutch people who planted a bomb in the Islamic school the other day?

I don't think, I know, because I SEE his scholl programms

Terrorist says orders come from Arafat

By Matthew Kalman, USA TODAY

TULKARM, West Bank — A leader of the largest Palestinian terrorist group spearheading suicide bombings and other attacks against Israel says he is following the orders of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. "Our group is an integral part of Fatah," says Maslama Thabet, 33, a leader of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade. Fatah, headed by Arafat, is the largest group in the Palestinian Authority, the government of the autonomous Palestinian territories. Thabet spoke from the Tulkarm refugee camp, where he was holed up with about 300 of his heavily armed followers as hundreds of Israeli soldiers swept through the town. Over the past two weeks, Israel has launched massive incursions into Palestinian towns and refugee camps in the West Bank and Gaza in search of terrorists.

"The truth is, we are Fatah itself, but we don't operate under the name of Fatah," he said in a recent interview. "We are the armed wing of the organization. We receive our instructions from Fatah. Our commander is Yasser Arafat himself."

Spokesmen for Arafat give differing responses when asked about his ties to Thabet and the brigade. Nabil Abu Rudeineh, Arafat's chief spokesman, says he has never heard of Thabet. "The president has nothing to do with these things, he has nothing to say about this issue," Rudeineh says.

But Mohammed Odwan, Arafat's foreign media spokesman, confirms that the brigade is "loyal to President Arafat."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/03...at-brigades.htm

You really think his death will bring an end to it all? It'll get worse dude.... :cry:

584891600[/snapback]

hard to tell.

when i read that he was dead i was kinda glad. but unfortunately it wont happen soon :rofl: i hate him but i kinda feel sorry for him....he is such a cute piteous animal.

Didn't Yasser Araft won in 1994 1/3 of the Nobel Peace Prize? Along with Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin? Well I say R.I.P.

http://nobelprize.org/peace/laureates/1994/

"for their efforts to create peace in the Middle East"

I will never wish death to a guy that tries to bring peace!

****... Bush, Blair and others (even mine prime minister Dur?o Barroso) are out there dropping bombs (don't fool me with those smart bombs that don't kill innocent people) in a country that didn't needed or wanted external help and no one complains. These guys are also terrorists IMO, and I will not congratulate the day they will die.

Edited by funquiada

Yasser Arafat Dead says PA sources amid Confusion

PARIS (Reuters) - The fate of Palestinian President Yasser Arafat was mired in confusion on Tuesday as French doctors contradicted reports by senior Palestinian officials that the veteran leader had died at a Paris hospital.

Several political sources said Arafat, 75, in a coma for the past six days, had succumbed to the mystery illness that led to his being flown to Paris from the West Bank on Oct. 29, thrusting his Palestinian Authority into crisis.

"He is dead. It is possible they will delay the announcement," one Palestinian source said. "He died after bleeding in the brain began last night. His bodyguards started hugging and kissing and telling each other to be strong."

But a spokesman for French medical services insisted Arafat was still alive, saying: "Mr. Arafat is not dead."

Palestinian Foreign Minister Nabil Shaath told CNN from Paris that Arafat was alive and no decision has been made to take him off life-support.

The flurry of conflicting reports surfaced during a visit to Paris by a delegation of three senior Palestinian officials, all seen as potential successors to Arafat, to check on the Palestinian leader despite his wife's angry objections.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=6760012

i wonder what caused his illness...

latest report on bbc said that Arafat has developed a brain haemorrhage.

cause of illness could be poison.

584891808[/snapback]

:yes: it would serve him right if it was.. he has murded 100s of Israelis by stealth and now he is killed stealthily.

Thread cleaned of garbage. Stick to Arafat's life or death, leave the political flaming and personal flaming out of this thread.

There will be no further warnings about this.

584892296[/snapback]

dude you just killed this thread :blink: :laugh:

****... Bush, Blair and others (even mine prime minister Dur?o Barroso) are out there dropping bombs (don't fool me with those smart bombs that don't kill innocent people) in a country that didn't needed or wanted external help and no one complains. These guys are also terrorists IMO, and I will not congratulate the day they will die.

584891662[/snapback]

damn, i didnt think anyone except me would say what you just said.

i think this thread is broken, i see that the last post was made by me when i am in the thread but when i look from real world issues section i can see that other people have had the last post. like right now before posting this i see zanwar has had the last post, but from inside the post i see my last post only

edit: nevermind after i posted its fixed isee the posts after, sorry :blush: