High Preformance cars

Hey everyone, I need some help, i'm looking for a really good car that can be "souped" up really nicely, so can you please leave some comments or a type of car, Thanks again people of neowin.... :)

man, i'm lookin at all of these cars,and i could probably afford them, Toyota supra, honda civic (nicely souped up) Mitubishi Lancer, Subaru WRX, Nissan Skyline, lets get those idea's commming... :)

Subaru WRX -

Stock you get 227 BHP at 4000 RPM

Turbo power

All Wheel Drive (which is amazing)

You may want to wait until November when they release the 6 speed STI version here in the states with 336 BHP

Don't get a Honda Civic. They are pieces of crap.

Umm how much money are you willing to spend and why are you asking geeks on a forum?

If you can get that skyline.. Or get it's American cousin the new 2003 Infinti G35 :)

Originally posted by Opio  

Don't get a Honda Civic. They are pieces of crap.  

Umm how much money are you willing to spend and why are you asking geeks on a forum?

If you can get that skyline.. Or get it's American cousin the new 2003 Infinti G35 :)

they aint pieces o crap....theyre schweet ass cars. :p

honda's are really good cars.

i have a 2001 accord, leather, 6 cd, v8, damn i love that thing :)

ohh and heated seats and remote starter are a must up here in the tundra

get a chevette!

The 3 cars that I personnally like best is....

Toyoto Supra TT - 320 HP(300 RWHP) The absolute king of of all imports. If you have the money, by all means GET IT!! The best models are from 1993-1998. I reccommend 1997 becuase this is when Toyota dicided to lower the price and add a lot more options.

300zx TT - Yet another powerful car with 255 HP and 4 wheel steering. The best years for this car is from 1990 - 1995. This is also the cheapest of the bunch I am describing. 1990-1993 for about 9-13 thousands. For this amount of money, drop the over appreciated civic for a true RWD sports car.

Honda Prelude SH - Depending on where you live, the top 2 choices may be bad for the weather conditions. This car is better then the Civic and has lots of aftermarket support. This is more of a daily driver becuase of the FF, you can also ride in the snow(if you have any) 200 HP VTEC

Originally posted by Eth3l  

Subaru WRX -

Stock you get 227 BHP at 4000 RPM

Turbo power

All Wheel Drive (which is amazing)

You may want to wait until November when they release the 6 speed STI version here in the states with 336 BHP

and since it is 4-wheel drive, you dont need to get emissions. (only pertains to usa i think)

i would get a celica. i love mine no doubt.

btw: dont get a honda.

Originally posted by Toxikk  

and since it is 4-wheel drive, you dont need to get emissions.  (only pertains to usa i think)

i would get a celica.  i love mine no doubt.

i drove a celica awhile back...the handling blew on it :(

Sorry to break some you guys dreams... the Subaru WRX STI will be more powerfull... But there's a big drawback... Sadly, it's the first subaru car to enter North America to NOT have AWD... That's why it took so long, Subaru did not want to spoil its image of AWD cars.

i gotta say that opio is indeed a wise wise man! if not the skyline, get the g35. and yeah the civic is a piece of shieat.. even souped up, its still a weenis. if you put a noz on it, itll still top in the 200's stable. you tweak it to 300+, it took the door off of someone i know. he did all the tweaks and sped it out at 150. then, he nearly died when all the doors snapped off. you had to be there to feel the scare. omfg hilarious if you think of it now. but yeah get nissan! go nissan all the way.

hell if you want a more standard normal car, the maxima is still your car

NISSAN ALL THE WAY